Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka June-August 2015

PokerAce

Banned
lol... Not at all dear, When record speaks hearts don't break, You know very well, You had a legend who had records as well though He wasn't a match winner, So relax ;)

LOL, according to the legendary @Rehan_24, the legend about whom the great Mark Taylor said, "We did not lose to a team called India, we lost to a man called Sachin", was not a match winner !!

The guy who has scored the most 100s ever in winning ODI matches was not a match winner. LOL.

The guy who was the man of the match in 3 of 5 wc matches he played against your team, in all 5 of which we whooped your team's sry arse, was not a match winner. :facepalm

Some of things one reads on these boards is enough to make one give up on humanity once and for all.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Well well... when Pakistan comes at 3rd then rankings are nothing. With the likes of Misbah and Younis, Pakistan is one of the World best test sides. Even if you leave the rankings, you can check out the test record of us for the past many years.

@PokerAce Scoring runs is something else and playing an innings and cruising your team towards victory is the other thing. As far as Sachin goes, He was a legend no doubt but we should not over-hype things. You guyz put too much pressure on your players. Need to relax Viraat these days, Don't make him the next Sachin so early. Everyone is entitled to his view, In my view Sachin wasn't the Match Winner.

Anyway, I just had an eye on the scorecard of India vs Zim, Its looking horrible trust me for Team India. Better check out what's happening there.

Cheers :)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Oh the irony.

The only person getting worked up in this thread is you mate.

Why shouldn't I be, Afterall its Pakistan vs Sri-lanka, Not India vs Zimbabwe :)

Its you guyz who started. Accept good performances, when India will perform I will definitely appreciate that they are performing.

PokerAce

Banned
Well well... when Pakistan comes at 3rd then rankings are nothing. With the likes of Misbah and Younis, Pakistan is one of the World best test sides. Even if you leave the rankings, you can check out the test record of us for the past many years.

To be honest the test rankings have always been absurd. We have seen India take the #1 spot in the past, and while that was great, but come on, India have never been consistent enough to be a real #1 test side, largely because of almost never winning away (though there was a good run where India won away in WI, Eng and NZ). So while its good to be ranked high,one has to accept that the ranking more often than not are absurd.

@PokerAce Scoring runs is something else and playing an innings and cruising your team towards victory is the other thing. As far as Sachin goes, He was a legend no doubt but we should not over-hype things.

I think you guys over analyse things with Sachin. Now there is a difference between scoring runs and cruising an innings, whatever that means. Its funny that these weird, tests are never applied to any other cricketer. I have never heard anyone say something similar about anyone else.

You guyz put too much pressure on your players.

Ofcourse, putting pressure on players is what India and Pakistan fans are famous for.

Need to relax Viraat these days, Don't make him the next Sachin so early.

Virat is not and will not be the next Sachin. He will though be a hell of a player and do win India many more matches.

Everyone is entitled to his view, In my view Sachin wasn't the Match Winner.

As you said, everyone is entitled to thier view, and your view is your own. Mark Taylor, Shane Warne etc., and those stats I posted in the earlier post above disagree with your opinion. So no pressure.

Anyway, I just had an eye on the scorecard of India vs Zim, Its looking horrible trust me for Team India. Better check out what's happening there.

Cheers :)

Yeah Ind don;t seem to doing too well right now, but what of it.

Cheers

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well well... when Pakistan comes at 3rd then rankings are nothing.

You're twisting what I said; I don't care about the India/Pakistan crap. The rankings have always been terrible: I said so when India were number 1 in 2011 because they weren't the best test team in the World; I said the same when England was number 1 because they weren't the best test team in the World because at the time South Africa clearly were. If you have a good run of form in familiar environments - which is what Pakistan have had and India and England had when they were number 1 - then it inflates your world ranking positions.

Just proves that we need a World Test Championship to prove who is the best team

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Why shouldn't I be, Afterall its Pakistan vs Sri-lanka, Not India vs Zimbabwe :)

Its you guyz who started. Accept good performances, when India will perform I will definitely appreciate that they are performing.

I didn't start anything. If I remember correctly, I did not even comment on anything you said or wasn't even talking to you. It was you who quoted my post. There is no doubt that Pakistan has performed well and everyone can see that. In fact it has been a very interesting series and as someone mentioned before, probably as entertaining as England vs New Zealand series.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This Champions Trophy hooplah has actually made this series interesting. Pakistan will be hoping that their test form against SL continues in the ODIs which they desperately need to win.

Does anyone have the exact requirements for what the scoreline has to be for Pak to hit #8 on the rankings

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great win by Pakistan.

If Hafeez gets cleared, we could have found the right combination for the next couple of years.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Another great victory by Pakistan alhamdulillah :)

Guyz, I don't really know about the ranking being absurd..... but here we have another world record, Pakistan has become the 2nd top team to win most one day matches, I hope this has nothing to do with ICC rankings but just being playing well over a course of period :) Though I still feel that whatever you have, You need to go with it. Today Pak is at 3rd position, Tomorrow might be India, It would be interesting to see the comments then.

Coming back to Pak vs Srilanka, Let's hope there won't be any diplomacy by some of the players and we will Insha'ALLAH win this series easily. Fingers crossed

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great victory for Pakistan there. Everyone batted very well specially Sarfraz.The idea of promoting him to bat up the order worked well and he can pretty much perform at any position. Very Impressed by Azhar's team, he leads from the front and always plays a good knock. He's also solved our many of our batting problems. So far, our middle order has been superb. We've got experienced players in there like Malik & Hafeez. The best thing about this team is that, all of them can play aggressive cricket with a decent strike rate and score big at the same time. Rizwan has been a super find for us and he's definitely going to be a future star for the team. Yasir has been excellent as always. But, we do need Irfan to pick up a couple of wickets early on in the innings. Our fast-bowling attack isn't as lethal as it used to be. We're now just one win away from winning the series. I sure do hope that it improves our position in the ODI rankings.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What a superb performance by Team PAKISTAN Alhamdulillah <3 We completely outplayed Sri-Lanka in all departments. Watch out people, We are rising again to Rule the World Insha'ALLAH :)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Another big Win by Pakistan. Completely outplayed Sri-Lanka one more time in all departments. In the fielding and batting department some are wondering is it really Team Green? Yeah It is Alhamdulillah :) They have adapted to the modern cricket in a quick fashion. All players are in their supreme form at the moment. Times are changing :) [HASHTAG]#TeamGreen[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#pakvsl[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Riseiscoming[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread