Pakistan vs England Jul-Aug-Sep 2010

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
When you see the captain of Pakistan biting a cricket ball blatantly on the field you have to wonder how many times in past and future it would happen again...

Because he was caught doing it before since its not so obvious.

ferg512

International Coach
i know this is bringing up a new argument but ball tampering should really be legal to give something back to bowlers to even things out, or they should produce better bowling wickets not neccessarily green but pace and bounce.

BoomBoom

School Cricketer
So far, other than Strauss and Davies, no english batsman has put up something special. So i believe if Pakistan can manage to pick up these 2 wickets at start, then it would become very difficult for England to win.

Sureshot

Executive member
Wright in for Yardy, who is unwell. Bit more depth to the batting and slightly better in the field too. England won the toss (finally) and are batting 1st.

Bowling should be good under lights, it's quite dewy around here at night. Despite it still be relatively warm at night.

Brook

Club Captain
If England don't win I'll be very surprised. Win the toss win the match for this one.

Sureshot

Executive member
It's a massive advantage at this time of year. But you still have to take advantage. Anything under 250 and the nerves kick in.

Disappointing end for Davies, but that is what he's in the side for. He's had a pretty decent series. A match winning innings, a decent 49 in the last game. His keeping is good too. Certainty for Australia?

Sureshot

Executive member
Trott gone too, that's a blow. Shoaib has been bowling well all series, even if he's been injured for the whole series.

Sureshot

Executive member
Did he have a migraine before the game though? If so, then yes, but I don't remember hearing anyone say anything. Maybe he didn't say anything, as he knows how important the game is?

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Using Hafeez has not merely given Afridi a backup option, but improved his strategy. At times when England have gained the early initiative, he has seemed wary of making an aggressive change to spin and wasting his trump card. Now he is not just happy to use Hafeez, but also roll the dice on him early, while he gets to keep 20 more overs of spin in his hand. That has the carry over effect that at the end of the innings, all options are on the table

ksduded

Club Cricketer
so Mr. Doctrove you are at it again... first the wide off shoaib and now a plumb collingwood not given. Bravo!

Users who are viewing this thread