Patch General discussion

I have noticed that when your computer partner comes the track to the spinner he doesn't go back and the spinner throws the ball directly to the stumps and runs him out.....if you press cancel then you risk getting run out yourself

I have noticed that when your computer partner comes the track to the spinner he doesn't go back and the spinner throws the ball directly to the stumps and runs him out.....if you press cancel then you risk getting run out yourself

Already noticed this myself. Yes, very annoying issue.

Yep seen this as well

Very negative AI declarations. Getting a lead of 550+ before declaring in a 4 day game is basically shaking hands on a draw.

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 42nd over of second innings
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Teams: Yorks v Derbs
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: Not a bug per say, but a little bit of an odd set of field placings. I have seen this a couple of times so figured I would add it.

I also saw it once with silly mid on, mid on and long on.

Can you go through all of the field settings and check if there is one with that? If so, I'd change it a bit, perhaps making the mid-off a cover or move the long-off around.

same black screen issue in career

Ok, just had something really wierd happen 2 (career) games running. In my first game the screen suddenly went black for about 20 secs then reset on the ps3 home menu. In my second game, directly after a run out was given out the screen has gone black and doesn't seem to be doing anything now, anyone else experience this :noway. Hasn't happened at all in the last week and a bit or so that I've had the game.

I also faced this black screen issue back to back 2 career games in a row

Career mode
T20 games black screen issue

How to avoid this...

Can you go through all of the field settings and check if there is one with that? If so, I'd change it a bit, perhaps making the mid-off a cover or move the long-off around.

How do you change default field settings?

How to see Confidence meter of our player, I pressed all the keys in my joystick it didn't show, some one please reply?

So im making my way to a nice 50 on career mode. Game then glitches all the fielders walk to the corner of the ground and stand around doing nothing which in effect freezes my game as any replays saving etc just get put in a que so i press the ps button to get back to the ps3 dashboard and it freezes my console upon plugging the console back in i find my saves have dissapeared.... top work big ant

@mikeymerren I'm still getting the dive-to-early bug, just for what it's worth. Have been "run out" twice now by the AI at the bowlers end after making my ground, the batsman gets up and is instantly out of his crease, goes to review, given out.

I'm also constantly getting the "run out" with the "slow-walk" glitch occuring when cancelling runs.

^^^
Plus there are still some random stumpings as occasionally the wkt keeper will break the wkts and you will be out stumped no matter whether you pressed the O button. The batsman will stand there with his foot on the line. Definitely the most frustrating dismissal as you can't do anything to counter it.

@mikeymerren I'm still getting the dive-to-early bug, just for what it's worth. Have been "run out" twice now by the AI at the bowlers end after making my ground, the batsman gets up and is instantly out of his crease, goes to review, given out.

I'm also constantly getting the "run out" with the "slow-walk" glitch occuring when cancelling runs.
Me too also sometimes I'll get rapped on the pads by the ball and I tap circle and my batsman walks out of the crease and gets stumped/run out

^^^
Plus there are still some random stumpings as occasionally the wkt keeper will break the wkts and you will be out stumped no matter whether you pressed the O button. The batsman will stand there with his foot on the line. Definitely the most frustrating dismissal as you can't do anything to counter it.

+1

It's still ok against the AI but when playing online with someone who is throwing down the stumps on every single delivery that you miss, it's unbearable as you know eventually one would be given out even though you pressed circle as soon as you missed the Delivery. It's a particular animation that makes this happen as the batsman gets inside his crease when you press circle only to leave it again due to an animation playing out.

Right arrow..:)
Yes I know but it works in casual matches. Not in career mode.

Users who are viewing this thread