Patch General discussion

Ross...is this fixed for patch 1...the running screen shows wrong end in the below picture...

Attachments

• Screenshot (188).png
    Screenshot (188).png
    398.3 KB · Views: 87
So this might sound stupid but anyone else think with bowling the step up from amateur to pro is too much. As in the HUD guidelines go from too large to waaaay too small. Any word if that might get tweaked?

So this might sound stupid but anyone else think with bowling the step up from amateur to pro is too much. As in the HUD guidelines go from too large to waaaay too small. Any word if that might get tweaked?

It seems that way at first. But in reality its still extremely easy. Play for a few overs and you wont find it hard at all.

ROSS PLEASE HELP

I LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA ,our internet is way way off what it should be. So I don't have internet at home as it's to expensive. ....and I have two kids and a wife so having a xbox is already pushing it. The game is awesome but I cant patch the game as I don't have internet. How can I get the patch.

And please don't reply with go to a mates house. I'm 32 so I don't have mates with xboxes ,most of them grew up.

Please help. With rugby challenge I was able to coby the patch on a usb stick.

My consol is not pirated before someone implies that, I'm not "computer smart " enough to even know where or what to do .

Can someone please pm me a link if there is a place i can get the patch

Your mates don't necessarily have to have an XBOX. They just need an internet connection you can use for 10 minutes via your XBOX.

ROSS PLEASE HELP

I LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA ,our internet is way way off what it should be. So I don't have internet at home as it's to expensive. ....and I have two kids and a wife so having a xbox is already pushing it. The game is awesome but I cant patch the game as I don't have internet. How can I get the patch.

And please don't reply with go to a mates house. I'm 32 so I don't have mates with xboxes ,most of them grew up.

Please help. With rugby challenge I was able to coby the patch on a usb stick.

My consol is not pirated before someone implies that, I'm not "computer smart " enough to even know where or what to do .

Can someone please pm me a link if there is a place i can get the patch

Do what I do, whenever there is a patch, I just connect the xbox to the net through my phone, day one patch was 3mb and this patch is 7mb (as per Ross) so really its not that bad, I also do it to download teams from the academy.

Your mates don't necessarily have to have an XBOX. They just need an internet connection you can use for 10 minutes via your XBOX.

WOW THANKS FOR THE AMAZING HELP.

SO I JUST GO PLUG IT IN AND BOOM IT WORKs!!GFY

----------

Do what I do, whenever there is a patch, I just connect the xbox to the net through my phone, day one patch was 3mb and this patch is 7mb (as per Ross) so really its not that bad, I also do it to download teams from the academy.

Wont my xbox need some sort of wireless thing

It depends on how old your xbox is? depends on the model, mine has wireless out the box, but it is one of the new ones, not sure when wireless became std...

It depends on how old your xbox is? depends on the model, mine has wireless out the box, but it is one of the new ones, not sure when wireless became std...

Nope mine is old ,does not have that , and like I said i'm not computer smart so i would not even know where to start

Its only the Xbox slim model that the WiFi comes built-in. On the standard Xbox (White/Fat model) you have to buy a WiFi receiver accessory to use WiFi.

Users who are viewing this thread