PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

every time i create a tour, it disappears from the list of playable tours next time i start the game
Fixed this one up @blockerdave. It's not retroactive, so those blank templates in Tour will still be a bit testy, but you can delete them and there'll be no issue remaining. But from now on Tours will be working correctly.

2. The AI tends to play this odd shot that I can only call "the Dressing Room Shot". The player steps back and attempts to play it over the slips and gully and tends to happen a wee bit too much in First Class and Test matches. I lost (and posted about) a loss where Steven Finn did it off a 157 km/h Mitchell Johnson Yorker, but they tend to do it to any height ball, at any time and whilst it can get a few runs here are there, they tend to lose a few wickets playing this bizarre shot. In the case that just occurred the player basically gave the keeper a regulation catch off the middle of the bat.

Yeah I was wondering about that myself. I guess it's slightly better than every second ball being reverse-swept though....still, it's pretty odd (not to mention frustrating) having 145+ km/h inswinging yorkers on middle being carved over gully for six. The thing that amazes me is how strong their wrists must be in order to get the sort of elevation needed!

ID - Marcd2k7
Mode:Career
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 3.6
Ground: Wellington
Teams: Hampshire and not sure
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: The Ai played a shot to the Long On boundary and ran a single. The Fielder threw the ball into the middle and was retrieved by a fielder who then threw it at the stumps. The Batsman was given out though clearly he was luing in the crease with basically no part of his body outside it. I was on the bowling team so this benefited me but uploaded a Video if this helps, it's just a video of the replay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mode:Casual offline
Match Type:T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):ALL
Ground:ALL
Teams:KingsXI vs Chennai Superkings
Get Best:Yes
Description of Issue:Everytime I bowl close to the umpire (LAS right+Good length button) with a right arm medium bowler and in chance i ended up with being a NO Ball , the bowlers legs will knock down the wickets and after that bowler will not bowl and the game standstills. Cannot save and exit , it will show save and exit queued. I can only forfeit the match. Happened three times. I tested again with the same condition.
Due to this the whole match is lost.

Steam account name : ashidapm
Steam Profile name : mainframe

Last edited:
Mode: Career
Match Type: T20 & 4 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): First Ball
Ground: Any
Teams: Perth Scorchers vs. Melbourne Renegades and further on in all the matches
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue:

After the first ball, game stops due to rain (No rain seen), the first innings score remains whatever the batsman scores off that delivery.
Second teams bats, and same thing happens, they get to play only 1 ball and irrespective of, what they score in that, team batting second are declared winners.
The same thing happened, the next t20 against Mel. Stars which was the final of the tournament and it continued in 4 day format also

Pls help asap
Steam id: sandeep.chandak

Which version number?

Update if on PC

1.06 is latest

----------

@Ross, does Steam prompt us to update like Xbox/PS3, or is there something we have to actively do?

It should. The game will prompt you that the CA requires you update.

Last edited:
Okay, the game had been just updated, when I started playing yesterday night.
So didn't knew about 1.06

Will update, thanks a lot.

@Ross, does Steam prompt us to update like Xbox/PS3, or is there something we have to actively do?
Steam automatically downloads updates for games without prompting you to do anything, unless you go into the properties of the game on Steam and disable the automatic updates. Most of the time you won't even notice your games are being updated, unless the filesize of the update is quite large and see it downloading.

Users who are viewing this thread