PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

If it's major we'll let you know.

Please let us know if it fixes your issues

Yeah, but we never get to know that what the update is actually ??

just assume that they are reading your bank account login details, email contacts, and making your internet search history public, ok mr "is it normal to feel excited when watching fat women eat jelly?"

If you had actually bought the game it would all be fine.....but you didnt and we all know it.

Everyone who does not buy this game but steals it is hurting the development of future games. The only way to ensure that DBC can continue to develop is if people are willing to say to themselves; Whatever happens I will pay for this game so that the guys at BA get the money to continue development. You owe it to them and if you are a true cricket fan it is your obligation to do so and as a member of Planet Cricket the only right thing to do.....

Last edited by a moderator:
If you had actually bought the game it would all be fine.....but you didnt and we all know it.
It's irritating me how the guy has the audacity to keep coming back to criticise/discuss the game in any form when it seems so obvious he's pirated it...

It's irritating me how the guy has the audacity to keep coming back to criticise/discuss the game when it seems so obvious he's pirated it...

We just need to be as relentless in our calling them out for it, every time, every post they make, forever....relentless. If you know someone is a pirate remind them of it in every single post they make and ignore their requests for help.

They need to man up, somehow find the money and buy it in the right way and feel that they have genuinely done the right thing and supported Ross and the guys who are tirelessly, tirelessly supporting this game despite all the absolute filth and junk they get throw at them by some so called members of this site.....they need to become actively supporters of pc gaming and give something back for a change instead of just taking and grabbing what is not theirs in the first place...

Last edited by a moderator:
We should be careful.

Criticism, even from a pirate, is not necessarily illegitimate. Everyone here should be reasonable enough and competent enough to sift through what is an understandable complaint, in the sense of:

- What we deserve as consumers;
- What is reasonable enough to expect from Big Ant, as a studio;
- and what a decent middle ground is

As someone who has been reviewing games for major websites and organisations, including the ABC, for the last few years, I feel comfortable at this stage saying that DBC 14 is the most impressive cricket game I've played since I received Ashes Cricket 97 for Christmas as a child. It's not perfect, but for the modern age, this is far, far, far better than I would expect.

The developers should continue to aim even higher - there are plenty of legitimate complaints. But that's where I stand.

The developers should continue to aim even higher - there are plenty of legitimate complaints.

And those are certainly being addressed. Hanging on exit though, isn't. And for good reason.

We should be careful.

Criticism, even from a pirate, is not necessarily illegitimate. Everyone here should be reasonable enough and competent enough to sift through what is an understandable complaint, in the sense of:

As someone who has been reviewing games for major websites and organisations, including the ABC, for the last few years, I feel comfortable at this stage saying that DBC 14 is the most impressive cricket game I've played since I received Ashes Cricket 97 for Christmas as a child. It's not perfect, but for the modern age, this is far, far, far better than I would expect.

The developers should continue to aim even higher - there are plenty of legitimate complaints. But that's where I stand.

If a bloke steals my bike I couldnt give a toss if he then posted a review on his blog saying how stiff gear changes were......

Criticism, even from a pirate, is not necessarily illegitimate.

Agreed. But it should be taken for free, like they took the game for free, and not give them the credit, attention or (most certainly) help that they're most definitely not entitled to.

Criticism, even from a pirate, is not necessarily illegitimate.

As someone who has been reviewing games for major websites and organisations, including the ABC, for the last few years

...and if someone stole your reviews, re-posted them on another site and the re-posts were getting more hits than the original articles, you'd have absolutely no issue, yeah?

----------

Yeah, but we never get to know that what the update is actually ??

Each update is amazing, that's all I need to know.

...and if someone stole your reviews, re-posted them on another site and the re-posts were getting more hits than the original articles, you'd have absolutely no issue, yeah?

----------

Each update is amazing, that's all I need to know.

Personally; no, I wouldn't, although that's more psychological, regarding the spread of information - in that someone saw my work and thought it worthy enough to plagiarise.

I also wouldn't have any recourse if someone did that, and besides: wherever it was reposted, it wouldn't get any more hits than the ABC, so it's a moot point.

Even if it did, I'd still be a little proud.

We should be careful.

It is if I put in there for pirates - EVERY bug reported by a pirate might well be there because I planned it that way.

We sure have some funny shit on way from these guys :)

Oh, and whether you think it illegitimate or not I am still going to disregard anything they say.

----------

Ps: notice that all I have outed so far have not refuted it.

Even if it did, I'd still be a little proud.

Okay so you're actually insinuating that Big Ant should be proud their game is getting ripped off for free? Way to to miss the point or be deliberately obstinate. Either way, I'm out... Don't worry about replying, I really don't care. The game is great, go pay for it. Enjoy. There's no grey area.

Users who are viewing this thread