PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

It seems that all catches are listed as caught and bowled when they occur (that is, as the batsmen is walking off). They are listed right for statistics and the scorecard, it's just under the player as they walk off.

Not a particularly big issue, just an odd little thing that should probably be looked at.

It seems that all catches are listed as caught and bowled when they occur (that is, as the batsmen is walking off). They are listed right for statistics and the scorecard, it's just under the player as they walk off.

Not a particularly big issue, just an odd little thing that should probably be looked at.

PC Version.

Minor issue, when batsmen are caught and walking back to the pavilion and brings up their stats always shows c&b rather than who caught it... ie: c&b Footit - Somerset v Derbyshire !!

Shows who caught it in the scorecard as it should :)

:cheers

Yes, you are absolutely right! It's quite strange that not too many guys have registered this bug. It persists for all difficulty modes and for all kinds of matches.

----------

HBK, what about the bug in which all the caught dismissals are displayed as c&b right after the dismissals?

I think I'll give the people I've PM'd and those that have complained and asked for fixes that are playing pirate copies another 24 hours to send me their Steam Id's before I out them.

You can avert this by purchasing the game and sending me your Steam Id.

If you believe you have received a PM from me in error then speak up.

----------

I am following the C&B issue up now.

Its already in Ross list.:)

Mode: Competition
Match Type: Four days
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Various
Teams: Various
Get Best: Yes, but it also happened when I tried with created sides not included in "get best".
Description of Issue:

I'm using a League type of competition (created via the academy) with a setting of 2 points awarded for first-innings lead in a loss or draw. Basically the problem is that it doesn't always apply this rule. Keeping records of the points and results over several of these competitions didn't show any obvious patterns and it doesn't happen for every match or round; often the 2 points are awarded correctly, but sometimes they just don't show up.

I'm having an issue with the crash when trying to play online where it crashes on the countdown. Any reason why as of yet

Should of posted this here..

Hmm.. Games lagging a lot on my laptop. Concerning.

I know I have 4gb ram but not sure on my graphics card.. maybe its whats letting me down! How do you reduce the games graphics so it might run better? I tried reducing the resolution to 860x640 but it looks like im playing a playstation2 now.

Im a goober.

Hi mate, go into Options > Graphics and put everything on the lowest setting. If the game is playable then start increasing options 1 at a time.

If it isnt playable you really need a new graphics card etc.

I think I'll give the people I've PM'd and those that have complained and asked for fixes that are playing pirate copies another 24 hours to send me their Steam Id's before I out them.

I'm looking forward to this more than any previous announcement.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Over Count 85
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Australia V Pakistan
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue

After my keeper caught an edge and given out by the umpire. play continued to the next delivery as normal. The batsman was not out.

happened again 10 overs later

Last edited:
I've found 4 more bugs,
1. If you minimize the game even once, you cannot start a match, the screen goes black when you start.
2. I don't hear sound of the bat making contact with the bowl (ONLINE ONLY!).
3. Despite the patch, 10% of the times clean bowled is not given out.
4. Bowler's reaction to getting a wicket has about 3 seconds of delay.

Commentary needs a lot of correcting.

Last edited:
SLi profile

Just out of interest will DBC 14 support an SLI profile on PC at all?

So the first three on my list - nvidia121, Abhipune, irfi unless I am mistaken, you have not paid for the game and have pirated it.

I have PM'd you and given plenty of opportunity for you to present your Steam Id but there's been no response.

----------

this is a well known issue just hit alt+f4

Do you have this issue?

The game crashed for me once after I took a wicket I'm on win 8.1 pro x64, 4gb ram, 7790. And yesterday a strange thing happened when I was bowling ~he batsman edged to the keeper , the commentator said its out but there was no cut to the umpire and everybody just stood there , waiting. Even the batsman. I tried all the buttons but to no avail then I had to restart the game. I@ talkind about offline casual match.

The game crashed for me once after I took a wicket I'm on win 8.1 pro x64, 4gb ram, 7790. And yesterday a strange thing happened when I was bowling ~he batsman edged to the keeper , the commentator said its out but there was no cut to the umpire and everybody just stood there , waiting. Even the batsman. I tried all the buttons but to no avail then I had to restart the game. I@ talkind about offline casual match.

I only asked because you were saying for others to alt-f4 out. This isn't wise if we happen to be saving at the point you alt-f4 then you could corrupt save files.

I haven't seen what you're talking of, perhaps @HBK619 has?

Users who are viewing this thread