PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Did you 'refresh' the match type in the Competition designer? The likelihood is that it was still using the old version of the T20 match type as it wasn't scrolled around and thus hadn't taken effect of the new changes.

Did you try a normal match using that match type to see if those changes had worked?
Yeah I figured this out a couple of days ago (probably should have said something) but at least now everyone knows how to do it properly :)

When there's an LBW shout, you can already tell whether the umpire will give it out or not because you are not allowed to run, and the player will do the 'disappointment' animation like they know they're out before the umpire raises the finger.
I have successfully reviewed a decision in this scenario however.

@BigAntStudios

Still getting that bug where the bowler gets an edge, it's given out, but then nothing else happens and the batsmen remains, with the game listing it as a dot ball.

I'd rate this one somewhere around "serious".

@BigAntStudios

...and again, I might have to stop playing until this one is fixed, because I'm quickly coming to hate this. It's entirely game breaking at this point, I've had 3 of them in one innings. It's as though the game may as well be teasing at this point.

To further expand on the above -

I'm playing career as an all-rounder, right handed bat, left arm orthodox (offspin) bowler. My bowling attributes aren't really making a lot of sense to me, and I'm not sure if it's just confused labels or something more sinister (hope I'm not losing points!).

Take a wicket turning the ball into a right handed batsman = +3 off break (technically, turning it away is an off break for a left armer)

Away from a right handed batsman = +3 googly (thought a googly was wrist spin specific?)

However, in my my career stats (pictured) I have attributes for leg break (incorrect), and doosra?

Hey guys,

Any chance you could look at the above? I swear I'm getting points allocated to deliveries I'm not actually able to bowl, and it's gotten to the point where my top spinner is literally my only decent delivery..

Awesome work on the latest patches!

@BigAntStudios

Still getting that bug where the bowler gets an edge, it's given out, but then nothing else happens and the batsmen remains, with the game listing it as a dot ball.

I'd rate this one somewhere around "serious".
I've never experienced this... are you playing in career or casual? I'd like to see if I can duplicate it.

As requested:
Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 Day (Aus version)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Day 4, over 56
Ground: No idea
Teams: SA vs TAS in local aussie competition
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Playing career and simming to player. It started raining with around 45 min to go on day 4. Then suddenly there was a extra day. As you can see on the pic it says match tied, however the match went to day 5 and a result when the batting team were all out

20140827_223838.jpg

Having issues trying to continue from a save where the game seems to partially load - both players have a number like 12345/234342 on their respective team screens, but then the game crashes for the person who's joining the lobby.

This is on PC.

AdVgL1e.jpg

I've never experienced this... are you playing in career or casual? I'd like to see if I can duplicate it.

Casual match, Test match. I've seen it across multiple modes though. I think it has to do with going up for the appeal too early, but even if that is there problem it really has to be fixed.

I must admit to have never coming across this problem....not saying it isnt an issue but strange that it happens to you so frequently.....hopefully it can be sorted....

I must admit to have never coming across this problem....not saying it isnt an issue but strange that it happens to you so frequently.....hopefully it can be sorted....

I think it's because I play a lot of first class matches and since a lot of the controls are reaction based, I tend to hit appeal the instant I see an edge (much like I hit the catching direction the moment I spot the chance). I've tried to get rid of that habit, but it really isn't something that should occur in game, regardless of what causes it, and as it's something I've brought up in the past, it is certainly frustrating to see it still occur.

I hadn't seen it in a while though, but having played my first full match with the most recent patch, I saw it occur on 3 of my 5 edges behind. All three were Tim Southee edging it too (on ~10, ~30 and 49).

I was playing Biggs online earlier and had a similar thing - I got an edge off him and immediately hit appeal instinctively, so when the ball collided with the stumps off the edge, my fielders were appealing, followed by the game crashing.

Having issues trying to continue from a save where the game seems to partially load - both players have a number like 12345/234342 on their respective team screens, but then the game crashes for the person who's joining the lobby.

This is on PC.

AdVgL1e.jpg
Same here ......numbers just stopped increasing. ......and then crashed to the desktop...we were not able to continue our game..

Users who are viewing this thread