Story PCXI take on the world- 1st match v Namibia toss: Namibia = Bat "*8 spots remain"*

its on Cricket 07 on Ps2 and im doing the pics on paint

Around 200-230 is still possible.. but have to see whether collapse occurs for Zimbabwe. :p Nice ball tracker. :clap

cheers for the comments guys updates coming soon and dont forget about the predicta contest
(a) Tom Baker
(b) D Seccombe
(c) Brendan gutteridge
(d) Others

Zimbabwe have had a tailend collapse as they los their last 4 wickets for 14 runs in 4 overs. the first to go was Marillier off the bowling off Gutteridge for 84 and a well made 84 it was too.

marillierwwhe0.png

marillierwr9.png

The Next to go was Andy Blignaut for 1 off the bowling of Scion Sid. he was brought into the attack again and it paid off

blignauttd3.png

Next was Taibu who went for 4 off the bowling of Scion Sid

taibu12ee9.png

And the last man to fall was B Murphy for 7 off the bowling of Gutteridge

murphymp3.png

Zimbabwe have been bowled out in the 45th over for 168

zimodiinnsbw8.png

wxiodibowlinghn4.png

Oh I didnt expect this low score after they had a great fighting start! I wouldn't be suprised if Zim bowlers make some suprises too :p Keep up the great works :thumbs

Well at the end of an innings that just had about everything in it. i'm joined by Zimbabwe captain. Heath how would you say you went in that innings.

well to be quite honest im actually disappointed we couldnt have reached 200. we were going great up until the 35 over mark where the dominance of the bowlers to place. Marillier played a great innings throughout but just couldnt stay in to see us through to 200.

Yes. do you think you can come back in this match though

i am hoping we can bowl well early on if were can get wickets early then it will be crucial to not let it slip away from there.

ok thanks heath join us after the break for the next session of play World XI need 169 to win the chase shortly

hehe .. what an optimistic captain Zimbabwe have.. Its still a good attitude of thinking that they can still win. ;)

hehe .. what an optimistic captain Zimbabwe have.. Its still a good attitude of thinking that they can still win. ;)

Why not?? It just requires 10 good balls to bowl out the opposition ;) A miracle can happen anytime but World XI is strong enough so Zim can try that next time :p

I like this story a lot. Well bowled from scion sid and myself.
It's a shame that Zim slumped to such a low score. KUTGW

Users who are viewing this thread