Story PCXI take on the world- 1st match v Namibia toss: Namibia = Bat "*8 spots remain"*

Zimbabwe are still going along ok. After 20 overs they were 2/66 with a run rate of 3.5. D Seccombe replaced the struggling Holden and took the wicket of Vermeulen for 14 caught in the deep by Apip. But at 66 after 20 they really need to pick up the run rate a little bit here

vermeulenodiab6.png

Last edited:
yea sorry they are so little i just go my paint program to work and i didnt want to overdo it yet.

A Half Century By Marillier Puts Zimbabwe back in the game.

A Wonderful half century from D Marillier has brought zimbabwe right back into the game. Along with his partner the two were building a solid partnership and the game was slowly creeping into their favour. both Batsmen were destroying the bowling from every aspect.

marillierwwod0.png

After 30 overs Zimbabwe have cruised to 2/ 110 Marillier impressing with 54 and H Masakadza with 25 the partnership worth 83

Good batting by Zim. Marillier doing a good job with the bat and a good partnership with Masakadsa. Nice Wagon Wheel :)

Finally, Zimbabwe have learnt to bat :p I can sense a collapse too ;) Keep up the great works as always.

thanks for the warming comments guys. i wont be able to post as much as school starts tomorrow then i have work pretty much straight after so i will post when i can

The crowd are going wild as D Marillier is carving up the bowling attack Gutteridge thought it was time for a change so he brought himself on. After being hit 1st ball for 4 from Marillier, he bounced back with the wicket of Streak. it was a pearler of a delivery it stayed low swung in, seamed in and eventually it took leg stump.

streakwicketcv9.png

Zimbabwe are currently 6/154 after 40 overs. there is still a chance for the remaining batsmen to score big

WOw what a performance by Zimbabwe. Passing 100Runs with this Team we have is really a good work by Zimbabwe.

Users who are viewing this thread