Story PCXI take on the world- 1st match v Namibia toss: Namibia = Bat "*8 spots remain"*

Lose the attitude. It isn't his fault if the AI bats stupidly. He's doing a good job

Preicta Contest

a) Tom Baker ;)

i am not pulling any attitude. :D
it's just let win big, lets get them out for 1 and win a Major Record.

My vote goes to
(c) B Gutteridge ( :clap )

Sorry - ive only just caught up with this story and noticed Zimbabwe were out for 6! :eek: What on earth happened there?! How can they bat that badly?! Anyway ... interesting presentation and lets go thrash Zimbabwe! :)

Zimbabwe had a slightly better start to their massive run chase they were frustrating the bowlers by staying in longer and just defending and leaving the ball but a breakthrough came in the 6th over when Umsan bowled a beauty to the batsman who knicked it and went flying low to the keeper who took a couragous catch
dmarilliervc6.png

The Next wicket came 2 overs later when Usman bowled the same delivery he got the 1st wicket with and picked up his second caught behind by Baker. That Was Usman's 10th wicket and on Debut as well a superb effort
mvermeulendv1.png

At Tea Zimbabwe are 2/10
D Ebrahim 2
H Masakadza 0

This Usman-Tom pair is working fine at the moment. Zimbabwe on the backfoot straight-away. Nice work mate.

O holden finally got his 1st wicket of the innings in the 10th over when he dismissed D Ebrahim caught at second slip by Gutteridge.

debrahimwn2.png

Gutteridge Brought about a bowling change U Usman was off as he seemed to be struggling and Apip was put on. Usman left the field after his 7th over was bowled. O Holden struck again with the wicket of H Masakadza for on ecaught behind by T Baker who picked up his 10th dismissal for the match.

masakadzahb7.png

O Holden picked up the next 3 wickets in the space of 5 overs

chigumburaus6.png

taibuel4.png

taylorrx9.png

Gutteridge then brought himself on replacing apip O Holden bowling a long spell because of such success, picking up five wickets for this innings

I'm having a busy game ;)

Lol, very true ;) I think we can have all the XI fielders behind and try different :p Poor batting by opponents.

Keep up the fantastic hard works as always :clap

Predicta Contest

Who will get the most runs for World XI overall for the 1st ODI
(a) T Baker
(b) D Seccombe
(c) B Gutteridge
(d) Others

come on guys only a few more days to go get your answers in fast

i know but there are others who havent made theirs yet

Users who are viewing this thread