Story PCXI take on the world- 1st match v Namibia toss: Namibia = Bat "*8 spots remain"*

Just curious what game you're playing this with?

And how did you draw the screenshots? Manually?

I appreciate your trying to get some graphics. good show and quite unique.

Must be tough to play on PS 2 and write a story as well.

not really i just jot stuff down on a piece of paper then turn it into something and post it

yea especially when your trying to write stuff down between balls

World XI have lost 2 wickets for just 5 runs the first of the two was T Carr who was bowled for 34 and feeling blue who fell for 6. T Carr playing all around it and was bowled at the base of leg stump and Feelin Blue bowled middle stump trying to sweep

tcarr2innsqq3.png

fblueup9.png

D seccombe and U Usman Looking to make impression on selectors to save themselves with the score at 3/85
D Seccombe 1
U Usman 0

Last edited:
Both D Seccombe and U Usman have come out under pressure with the loss of 3 relativley quick wickets and the score at just 85. Usman came out and just went after the bowlers. D Seccombe followed suit shortly after and both blasted half centuries. Usman reached his first in 18 balls before being dismissed on 65 run out after a mix up

usmanwagonwheelmd0.png

D Seccomabe reached his half Century in 19 balls and lost his new partner in Shantanu for 4 runs off 2 balls

dseccombewheelrp9.png

shantanuwicketdm1.png

The World XI Skipper declares after his wicket fell for 6 with the teams score at 6 dec 236 the skipper was caught out on the boundary going for a slog sweep by miss timed it completey and went the man at deep square leg.

bgut2ndinnsqw3.png

storyscorecardfo2.png

zimbowling2ndinnsgz3.png

Zimbabwe were sent out there just before tea with a huge total of 677 to win. they still have 3 days a session and a bit to get it but i don't think they will.

The World XI Skipper declares after his wicket fell for 6 with the teams score at 6 dec 236 the skipper was caught out on the boundary going for a slog sweep by miss timed it completey and went the man at deep square leg.

bgut2ndinnsqw3.png

storyscorecardfo2.png

zimbowling2ndinnsgz3.png

Zimbabwe were sent out there just before tea with a huge total of 677 to win. they still have 3 days a session and a bit to get it but i don't think they will.

677 to win. What happen? where did those runs come from
Where is the 1st inns of Zimbabwe 1st inns and Our 2nd inns

ill update either tonight or tomorrow

Predicta Contest

Who will get the most runs for World XI overall for the 1st ODI
(a) T Baker
(b) D Seccombe
(c) B Gutteridge
(d) Others

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread