Story PCXI take on the world- 1st match v Namibia toss: Namibia = Bat "*8 spots remain"*

i also updated the first post if anyone's interested in looking

fantastic stuff! :hpraise

I Wonder how Zimbabwe are just throwing away their wickets,especially lot of work for the fielder/keeper behind the stumps. :p

Zimbabwe's bad run this innings has continued as the last five wickets fell for 1 run. really disappointing on thier behalf. E chigumbura was next to go for Zero after he edged one to T Baker who took a simple catch

zim6thwicketqv3.png

The next man to go was T Taibu. He provided little resistence and it took Usman 5 balls to get him out

zim7thwicketnu9.png

the Next wicket to fall was H Streak. He provided a ten ball resistance before Usman had him caught behind for 0 caught by T Baker

zim8thwicketlo3.png

B Murphy was Usman's last victim of the innings as he also edged one behind to T Baker. he was out first ball

zim9thwicketaw5.png

C Mopfu was the last wicket to fall and O Holden after taking the first wicket actually got his second at the start of his 7th over

zim10thwicketpu4.png

zimbabwescorecardjk4.png

wxibowling1stinningshz1.png

Wow good bowling, but i think u should of play it a little more realistic and get them out say about 20 runs.

yeah maybe try and put some more realism into the match, but i dont mind beating them, and making them only make 6 runs, its fun :cool:

how can i just bowled outside off and they edged it

Well, if CPU is just giving catch practice behind the stumps, you may offer some tempting lines to CPU for hitting and taking the match in competitive way.

Nice hard works are well reflected here.. Keep it up. :thumbs

thanks for comments guys ill probably update tomorrow sometime

Usman and Baker make hell of a team...Win the match in two balls..a six off the first and probably a single to cap it all off.

disapointment plus for Zimbabwe as they have just been bowled out for 6 runs in just 12 overs. the news is though world XI are going to bat again but they are going to be smashing it. i have the World XI Coach duncan Fletcher here with me, Duncan why is this innings going to be about smashing the ball.

Well mark as you can see we have already won this match so i thought it was best to get some extra batting practice in for the upcoming ODI match in a weeks time

Very Modest Duncan, Now i have to ask, you haven't as yet got an assistant coach for the team why is that

we have a few lined up at the moment and we are very impressed with them its just a matter of Brendan, Roo and Myself picking the right one for the job

I notice Brendan isn't padded up why is that?

Yeah, Brendan has decided to give some of the others who got less then 10 to go out there and have another go at scoring some runs. i think he decided this because the selectors gave him a call this morning and i have a feeling they have pressured him in to decideding whether some need to be dropped or they'll do it for him. So i think Brendan is giving them a chance to prove themselves to him and the selectors

Alright then Thank you Duncan for Clearing that up for us we'll take a break and when we return World XI second innings

Last edited:
The Decision not to enforce the follow on was made by the Coach Duncan Fletcher in an interview earlier on he stated
Well mark as you can see we have already won this match so i thought it was best to get some extra batting practice in for the upcoming ODI match in a weeks time
So there it is World XI are making their way out onto the field for their second innings.

World XI have got off to another blistering start. the first 10 overs produced 41 runs for no wicket. Slightly lower then their 1st innings at this time but the run rate is above 4 and that is good. At Lunch World Xi were 0/57 off 13 overs Tom Carr was relatively quicker this innings for his 16 and Tom baker having the same start as the first innings for his 33 made so far.

bakersw2innsze3.png

Baker fell just after lunch after a quickfire 37. he was clean bowled by Hondo after the ball seamed into him late and took his leg stump. Feelin Blue comes in at 3. As we said earlier a few of WXI batsmen were getting moved up this innings for a chance to prove themselves to the selectors that they were the right ones chosen for this World Xi side.

hawkeyemb3.png

Last edited:
LOL Zimbabwe bowled out for just 6 runs. They don't even deserve to play international cricket:p.

Nice presentation and hard work. KUTGW :)

Users who are viewing this thread