Story PCXI take on the world- 1st match v Namibia toss: Namibia = Bat "*8 spots remain"*

is this on cricket 07 on the PS2

Yes it is i couldn't get it for pc

World XI Have lost two wickets the first one was F Seccombe for 55 Caught behind off what was a poor delivery.
fsecombeswicketbl5.png

The Second was D Seccombe for 7 LBW. It Didn't Look out for all you viewers out their take a look and see what you think
dsecombeswicketcy8.png

With the loss of two quick wickets the Momentum of World Xi has Dropped slightly

Last edited:
Fantastic! :hpraise These unique/creativeness/hard efforts in this story really have no words to describe. I can only suggest you, to keep this excellent stuff going! :clap

I repeat the same even this time. :hpraise

Those drawing, tracker, hawkeye and all the efforts are very tough to describe just in words. I don't think that D.Seccombe was out either. :)

Keep it up! :clap

wait till you see the next Lbw decision its even worse

Gutteridge is Losing partners out their and as he loses another 2 very cheaply First up was Feelin Blue? given LBW on 5
fbwicketjn3.png

And Usy Usman is the next scalp to fall. He was run out for 0 without facing a ball.

usmanwicketgw5.png

At the Tea Break World XI are 7/296 after 57 overs Gutteridge is on 93 and Roofrom50 is out there on 0 off 10balls. After tea Gutteridge will be looking to make his maiden century and post a decent total

Last edited:
A Well earned Century for Gutteridge has put World XI in strong position. the Century came off 103 balls iwith a strike rate of 98.73. truly outstanding.

gutteridgewagonwheelnz9.png

But the Partnership between captain and vice captain is short lived when Gutteridge is run out for 111. A great knock by him. the Crowd gives him a standing ovation as he makes his way back to the pavilion. He raises his bat in appreciation Apip Is the new man in and congratulates his skipper as they pass each other. It's now up to Roofrom50 and Apip to continue the brilliant innings played by Gutteridge

FB's LBW decision is terrible! Umpires slept off at that time? :p Very much like India-Aus series umpiring. hehe

Also, a brilliant century by the skipper too. Nice detailed work :clap

The tail provided some resisitance Apip, Roofrom50 and O Holden all scoring 40 or more leaving Apip 47 not out

storyscorecardvb8.png

zimbowling1stinnshd8.png

Hello everyone and what a days play we've had World XI bowled out for 447 5 minutes before day's play must end Zimbabwe will have a chase on their hands tomorrow. I am here with the Captain of the world Xi team , Brendan Gutteridge, Brendan how did the day pan out for you?

the day was ok i gues im a bit disapointed that we were bowled out on day 1 for a high score we will be looking to take early wickets tomorrow

that was certainyl a great hundred how did it feel to get it

it felt great i guess i wasnt really paying attention to the scorecard when i got close because i was being clapped before i even got to rasie my bat

Yes it certainly was a wonderful innings would you say thats a confidence booster. are we expecting more

well its hard to say really i'll just play my natural way and hope it pays off.

Well it certainly paid off today. thank you for joining us brendan and good luck with the ball tomorrow

Thats all from us today we'll see you again tomorrow bye for now

Last edited:
Fantastic story mate and the most important thing is its uniqueness and you creativity :hpraise. Nice innings Brendan :clap. This is an amazing story mate. Keep it up :thumbs.

thanks for the comments guys updates coming soon

Zimbabwe have lost some crucial early wickets here at Harare on day two of this Test Match Between Zim and World XI. The first to go was D. Ebrahim off the bowling of O Holden. The ball went straight through bat and pad and took the top of middle and off. Ebrahim went for 4.

zim1stwicketsz6.png

the next one fell shortly after with the wicket of D. Marillier caught behind by T Baker off the bowling of U Usman for 0.

zim2ndwicketcx9.png

The Third wicket fell shortly after as well. A superb catch at slip by the skipper Gutteridge to remove M Vermeulen for 0 off the bowling of U Usman.

zim3ndwicketxi8.png

Usman got the next wicket the very next ball with the wicket of Masakadza caught by T Baker for 0.

zim4thwicketxt4.png

the fifth wicket came 3 balls later off the bowling of Usman. B Taylor was caught behind by T Baker for 0

zim5thwicketmw1.png

zimbabwescorecardmi8.png

Users who are viewing this thread