PlanetCricket.net take over (FM2008)

Which club should PlanetCricket.net take over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are not there. I have searched and I can gaurentee that there is no such people in FM08...

ha Rhys knows me well :p

Yeh probably. I think I did a medium database for my Boro game. Anyway Mr. Manager what you think of the list we have so far? Any that you think would be worth signing? I think Sheehan and Agogo would be very decent signings. And also what you think about my comments of players we could get rid of?

In
Adriano Basso - GK - 180k - Perhaps, but there are better cheaper and younger options
Andy Gray - ST - 1mil - Out of budget, Burnely also are unlikely to let him go on loan to a rival Championship side
Jon Walters - ST - 160k - Has the potential, but if I were to buy a striker from Ipswich, it would be Haynes not Walters
Junior Agogo - ST - 100k - Not sure, will look into it
Alan Sheehan - DL - 80k - Will also look into this, we are in need of Left backs

Out
Phil Marsh - AM R, ST - Yes, too many AM but he can play upfront, and we are seemingly short in that departmen
Adrian Forbes - AM R, ST - Getting on a bit, probably come handy for a League One team.
Andy Morell - ST - Can still do a job, lets see how pre-season goes for him.

Seems fair enough to me. Walters is a better choice than Haynes in my opinion. But yes Agogo and Sheehan are definitely worth an offer I think. For the right money Forest will let go of Agogo, and he will most certainly score goals.

Buy Darren Huckerby from Norwich. He scored loads of goals for me in game, when I guided them with success to the bottom of the Championship...

A few young premiership guys on loan would be a good idea. In my PNE season i loaned David Edger from Newcastle and he performed well.

Dont buy Andy Gray- i bought him on my west ham season and he was crap definitely not worth all that money.

If you have the money and need a striker go for Malik Al-Houwssari. Stunning striker for a cheap price.
WP Issues?

I have not had much time recently to get going with this, but I was hoping to hear from my backroom staff and get a deffinant list of players we would try for and a deffinant list of players we would look to offload. I know so far we have a small list, but I wouldnt expect us to go with that set in stone. I need some input!!

Junior Agogo news - Bought him for Crewe in League 1. Scored 2 in his 2nd game (funilly enough against Blackpool in League cup), where we won 5-1 with 10 men. He will score goals but miss chances as well. I managed to get him at 220k. Seyfo Sofey (I think his name is) is an awesome buy. A must. He has no team and therefore costs nothing. I think he is a definite!

Payne warns his staff

Chairman Lee Payne has warned his staff that unrest will not be tolerated at Blackpool.

There have been arguments between the assistant manager, the head scout and the scout and Payne has told them that any more arguments will result in deductions in their wages.

"Blackpool is trying to get off the ground. It takes complete and utter loyalty to do that. I will bang their heads together if there is any more bickering." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread