FOOTBALL Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess its time to create a new thread.

Producer interview

Debut Trailer

Looking forward to this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gurjot95

National Board President
After EA ported same version of Fifa for PC as for consoles, I don't think any one will look forward to this game. Though some might prefer it's BaL and graphics over Fifa 13. I was PES fan till Fifa 11 but now I am not moving back unless EA ruins the PC port again.

Bevab

Staff Member
PES 12 was a horrible game. I hope this one is better.

PES still has a good gameplay, although last year it lost itself due to bad refereeing decisions as well as a poor dribbling system.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I just hope they get proper licensing, please.

O/w, Take a bow Konami.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
wow great to see again ronaldo on cover :D

yes pes 12 was a terrible in game play specially in tackling and shot power. it was looking like we are kicking the ball without power pes 11 was better then pes 12 :rolleyes and i hope this one will be good. waiting for more updates on stadium and all :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
After EA ported same version of Fifa for PC as for consoles, I don't think any one will look forward to this game. Though some might prefer it's BaL and graphics over Fifa 13. I was PES fan till Fifa 11 but now I am not moving back unless EA ruins the PC port again.

PC Gamer confirmed we're getting the same version again - unless you count the superior graphics etc. ;)

A small snippet from this month's issue:

'After trying out the new system..... I found it hard to go back to Fifa 12 since'.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Oh btw CYRI says PES 2012 is compatible with my system but PES 2011 doesn't meet mininmum requirements (That's after my graphic card became dead and now I'm playing with integrated one). So did Konami took one step back with PES 2012 even with graphics too? :p

PS: I only have PES 2011, didn't find 2012 any worth.

Bevab

Staff Member
Most likely will be getting this game for PS2.

Wondering whether to buy this or Fifa 13 for PC, since I can choose only one.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Such a waste buying this or FIFA for PS2 Bevab. It's always the same game with updated rosters, even EA know that and find it hard to put new features on the back cover.

Looks good. I've always liked the PES gameplay in this gen, though I've only played demos. Might consider picking it up as it feels more realistic than FIFA usually.

ved_

International Coach
To be honest, I feel sick of seeing Cristiano Ronaldo on the PES cover/promotions every single year. Other than that, they once got in a cartoony picture of Messi. Seriously, when will Konami actually look up to the EPL and Serie A? We have to download patches every year for fixing this stuff. Atleast FIFA provides us with licensed teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bevab

Staff Member
Messi was on their cover till 12, when Ronaldo took over.

I don't think so Ronaldo is cheap.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I think they want someone big that isn't taken by FIFA, and also someone who would be recognised globally (e.g. not getting someone like Tim Cahill or Landon Donovan only, like FIFA do for certain covers). Plus they don't want multiple people like FIFA.

Ronaldo is PES's answer to FIFA having Rooney.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
for me ronaldo looks good in cover not messi .ronaldo is a stylish player then messi the type of running, dribbling roulette skills and all which cr7 has it. :D i hope this time pes will license seria a fully

Users who are viewing this thread