FOOTBALL Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Most likely will be getting this game for PS2.

Wondering whether to buy this or Fifa 13 for PC, since I can choose only one.

Mate, Fifa has been frozen in time on the PS2 since Fifa 04 - get it on PC, the difference is as night to day.

The PS2 game is going to be a gift for my brother, obviously I didn't gift it.:p

Most likely would be getting Fifa 13, its not easy to get PES here except for ordering online and Fifa's cheaper.......

(on flipkart)

----------

Plus online's miles ahead in Fifa.

Several new trailers have come.

Player ID looks good. Has the potential to be a good base for future games.

for me they should be looking to improve on game play and add few stadiums. and does it come with euro 2012 license or in next season ?

I don't think so there's Euro 2012, but given their relationship with UEFA, it might be there.

They just buy the Champions League official rights I believe.

Terry's dive was funny, a shame that he couldn't stop the ball, although he doesn't even usually do it.:p

----------

Also, heard that all Liga BBVA team stadiums will be released later as a free DLC. Great. :D

----------

Looks like FIFA is going the PL way and PES the Liga way.

Poor Serie A.:p

Obviously 13.

just saw a latest news on pes 13 that game is going to release on sep 25 and demo to be release on july 25. :D

I don't think Konami should release the demo so early - last year's was clearly not ready - the very controls felt broken to me, and the AI's finishing was the worst I'd ever seen.

Lots of infos are being released. They look impressive, but again, the previous year's game was a horror, after early impressions.

And yeah, you're right. The game was hurried last year, and it was such a messy game that reached users.

Once again, Konami are hailing this as 'the best PES ever - a vast improvement, yada, yada, yada.' The same rubbish they've been spouting since PES 09 - the game where it all started to go off the rails.

They're clearly trying to jump fifa this year. Grab the early adopters who just want a new football game.

The early signs are indeed promising, but I guess we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread