Proof as to why AFL beats every other sport in the world

Steaming hot? That means it was really fresh so you should have seen the dog doing it. If you did, why did you step in it? Unless you turned the corner. Anyway, AFL is crap but even worse than dog ****.

well it wasn't quite steamng hot but it was still nice and moist. I thought it was a lump of mud though and just tried to kick it off and it went all over some poor persons car. Got some fairy liquid and that did the trick though. Well actually I've bought new trainers now.

How can the discussion continue if we aren't allowed to mention AFL Tom?

You said:

Crap statement, so your basing atmosphere on chanting, just because AFL doesn't have chanting like Soccer doesn't mean there is no atmosphere.

I love AFL and like Soccer and appreciate both sports capabilities and so should everyone, each sport as it's own uniqueness and I think people should just accept that.

I re read it and I still don't agree. No chanting, no atmosphere. Otherwise, where the hell does the atmosphere come from if the fans aren't singing/chanting?

Anyway, there are many, many other ways that football thrashes AFL that I can't be bothered to list right now. And why should someone appreciate a sport if they find it as boring as hell?

No... I was confused because at the start of your reply you said "Exactly." And I was confused because I thought you were agreeing with me.

I could list a million other reasons why AFL kicks Football's arse, but I wont as I like Football :rolleyes:

Soccer>AFL as far as popularity and the best game, everyone has their own opinion. People might soon say dog shows are better than Soccer and some people like other things.

No... I was confused because at the start of your reply you said "Exactly." And I was confused because I thought you were agreeing with me.

I could list a million other reasons why AFL kicks Football's arse, but I wont as I like Football :rolleyes:

Easy mistake to make. If I was agreeing with you, the sentence would've read:

'Exactly, how can you have an atmosphere without chanting'?

That lil' comma makes all the difference!!

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

The conclusion actually is Football > Any other sport

Exactly. All you have to do is look at the vast amount of football tournaments around the world, both national and International, to see that football is the world's best sport. AFL is just a sideshow in comparison! :p

MasterBlaster76 added 9 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

I think we can come to the conclusion

AFL > Soccer

/ End of thread & discussion.

How can you come to that conclusion? Your 'proof' consists of a dumb advert. Whereas football's proof comes from years and years of fanatical in some places worldwide following!

Last edited:
Soccer is boring, that is the conclusion. It has more boring fundamentals then AFL and no the only atmosphere in the games of soccer are from a few spastics starting fights.

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world, but that's only because it's been around longer then any other sports and because it's simple to play and its a non-contact sport. However, it is NOT the best sport.

Soccer is boring, that is the conclusion. It has more boring fundamentals then AFL and no the only atmosphere in the games of soccer are from a few spastics starting fights.

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world, but that's only because it's been around longer then any other sports and because it's simple to play and its a non-contact sport. However, it is NOT the best sport.

You cant really pass judgement on football because quite simply you are deluded when it comes to it.

You really are a prat, aren't you? 'A few spastics starting fights?' In most football matches (in England at least) these days, there is no crowd trouble, just good old fashioned bantering between supporters. Football is easily the best sport in the world. If it isn't the best in the world, then why is it adored in more countries than any other? And I'll tell you something else. AFL could've been going for 1000,000 years and it still wouldn't have a following like football, nowhere near, in fact.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

You cant really pass judgement on football because quite simply you are deluded when it comes to it.

That's a very good way to sum his views up.

Even as a die hard AFL fan I can still concede that soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world, and not just because of habit or lack of choices by its fans.

It's fine to debate things in a forum, thats why they are here, but to say thats the only conclusion? Thats just plain wrong.

You really are a prat, aren't you? 'A few spastics starting fights?' In most football matches (in England at least) these days, there is no crowd trouble, just good old fashioned bantering between supporters. Football is easily the best sport in the world. If it isn't the best in the world, then why is it adored in more countries than any other? And I'll tell you something else. AFL could've been going for 1000,000 years and it still wouldn't have a following like football, nowhere near, in fact.
You couldn't post that anymore wrong if you tried. Had AFL been invented at the same time as what Soccer was then AFL would be more popular. Without doubt - More exciting to play and watch.

You couldn't post that anymore wrong if you tried. Had AFL been invented at the same time as what Soccer was then AFL would be more popular. Without doubt - More exciting to play and watch.

Well feel free to go back in time and 'invent' AFL at the same time soccer was developed. If your right about the popularity, we will all graciously beg your forgiveness.

Until you can do that, I struggle to see how you can make such definitive statements.

How well forums work when someone wants to kill the discussion by not discussing anything, only arrogantly claiming 'I am right!' :p

Users who are viewing this thread