Proof as to why AFL beats every other sport in the world

No where near better ratings. In Queensland when an AFL game was on at the same time as the NRL game, the NRL match got to nearly more then 300,000 viewers at one stage.

Feelin Blue? added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Your opinions on Rugby League arent valid because you proved to me you have never watched a game when you claimed they all wear headgears. So anything you try and say about Rugby League can't be taken seriously.

Anyway, kicking is very important, and they are all very good at it. Jamie Soward constantly kicks us from the 40 metre line in our own half into the oppositions try line (about 60 metres) to gain us great field position which is why we are winning games. You need to be able to put in a perfectly weighted grubber kick into the in goal to get a repeat set, and if it's an inch to big it will go out. Kicking is important, so once more you've proved you don't watch the sport.

Where in the thread did i state that,...

not that i was being naive in a msn convo beforehand.....:rolleyes:

Where in the thread did i state that,...

not that i was being naive in a msn convo beforehand.....:rolleyes:

You told me that one day, then when I told you they don't you were doing capital lol's etc, but if anyone else saw that who knew about rugby league they all would have been laughing at you ;)

Since you've started this thread, the football on display has been unbelievable. Another 4-4. Cheers. :cheers

The soccer world must of woken up. Somebody on Planetcricket is bagging us out. Let's play high scoring soccer to prove him wrong :p:p:cool:

The quality of AFL has been better.

The traditional Collingwood vs Essendon game, infront of 95k... what a match
You complained about low scores, now you complain the quality of the football isn't great. Can't have both. High quality football will produce low scores. Teams can't score four goals apiece if they are defending properly.

You complained about low scores, now you complain the quality of the football isn't great. Can't have both. High quality football will produce low scores. Teams can't score four goals apiece if they are defending properly.
:brickwall

I was referring to the quality of viewing, which Will_NA was talking about.

Collingwoood v.s Essendon was pure bordom. The Eagles v.s Hawks match was way better lol (i'm joking guys)

Honestly, soccer fans. WATCH ESSENDON V COLLINGWOOD ANZAC DAY ROUND 5 2009. One of the most amazing games i have ever seen.

It must be a fantastic match when i dont even follow any of the teams, and even my heart was pounding to see who the winner was. The pressure was that intense, it felt like a final

I seriously cannot believe you're still sticking with this theme that a sideshow like AFL is better than the greatest sport on Earth (proven fact, by the way). I don't have a problem with you liking it, that's your right. But to say it's better than every sport in the world? No way.

Users who are viewing this thread