Proof as to why AFL beats every other sport in the world

The video makes AFL look like a messed up version of rugby. There wasnt one chance for the opposition to win the ball back there which is ludicrous. Theres no way I could get as passionate about that as I can football.
It's an advertisment. The game itself looks much better.

LOL @ that video. There are better atmospheres in league 1 football.

As for the sport, you can make all the arguments you like but the fact is football is about a million times more popular and always will be. It's getting bigger too.

The fact is you never see a football fan start a thread like this because we know which is better.

You are right actually for some reason AFL fans are determined to make the point it is better than football while us football fans dont need to do such a thing. Theres not going to be any agreement is there because football bores AFL fans and AFL bores football fans.

AFL supporters drive to interstate games and it's takes longer to get there then it takes to get from one side of England to the other. That is dedication.

Football supporters go to places and risk getting stabbed, beaten up or even shot in some places. That's dedication.

Ben could say the same to you "take off the pommy blinkers". At the end of the day, Sport's subjective, different people find different sports entertaining. Alot of people like Rugby, but I hate it. I personally like both football and cricket, but if I had to choose between the 2 I'd go for Cricket. It's just down to personal opinion. I've seen abit of AFL and can see why it's popular, it was incredibly entertaining to watch, and I'll definitely be catching abit of AFL this year!

Pommy blinkers? What, is football only played in England? No, it's is world-wide. Can you say the same about AFL? I doubt it somehow. Pommy blinkers doesn't come into it!

Football supporters go to places and risk getting stabbed, beaten up or even shot in some places. That's dedication.

One-nil....

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Lol Ben, football fans travel in thousands to different countries.

Two-nil......

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

On a plane. Not in a car.

That's because you need a plane to travel thousands of miles to different countries (if you want to get there in time for the match, that is). What a daft post!

LOL Alright champion, drive 12 hours nonstop to watch a football game and then drive 12 hours back home the very next morning and see how you pull up.

AFL Lawst.

This thread took an L.

owl-orly.jpg

Last edited:
You could of just take a plane if you are gonna keep whinging about driving 12 hours.

Yeps, or a train! Don't they have those down under or something? :p In fact, what sort of idiot would drive 12 hrs when there are faster modes of transport in the world? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread