Proof as to why AFL beats every other sport in the world

Mate because everything on wrestling is fake. I realised that a LOOONG time ago

Really? Including when someone gets their back rammed into the ringpost? Or when someone lifts them up and drops them on the ringpost (snake-eyes)? I have played some moves in slow motion and there is actual, real contact! What about when a wrestler gets slammed through a table?

Yes, some things in wrestling are fake (matches winners decided beforehand for example) but the pain they experience is real and so is the impact. Next time you see someone get smashed with a steel chair, tell me that's fake!

Really? Including when someone gets their back rammed into the ringpost? Or when someone lifts them up and drops them on the ringpost (snake-eyes)? I have played some moves in slow motion and there is actual, real contact! What about when a wrestler gets slammed through a table?

Yes, some things in wrestling are fake (matches winners decided beforehand for example) but the pain they experience is real and so is the impact. Next time you see someone get smashed with a steel chair, tell me that's fake!

It's a known fact that the tables are very light weighted pieces of timber, which breaks as soon as something touches it. The "steel" chair, looks padded to me a lot of the time. Some little things are real in wrestling. But 80% of it, is fake

It's fake. It's also really really gay.

Soccer's boring and AFL isn't - That's what makes AFL better.

My opinion is the equivalent to the rest of the world and I'm not the only guy in Australia who likes AFL.

So technically,

AFL > All

:D

Your own opinion isnt fact though is it. I love football but whenever I have seen AFL it has bored me so on your logic that is fact.

This arguements never gonna end. You can't compare the two sports

AFL fails. Anyone can kick a ball and then get rewarded with a point for missing...

Yeah, but not as much as AFL fans talk up. You need to basically be able to kick a ball and catch it. Once you have that down you start learning the other skills like banana kicks, jumping on someones back or whatever they do. Basically, it all revolves around tackling, kicking and catching which to be fair are 3 easy skills to learn.

That said, AFL players can't even catch a ball rolling along the ground if theres anyone else near them. That's what makes it so messy, the ball is just rolling around everywhere.

That is A **** Post mate.

Your saying that all those skills are easy. If they are, why aren't you play AFL, Rugby, Soccer. All those sports. And again, in Rugby, (the sport you go crazy for) all you need to know is how to tackle, catch, bash the crap out of each other. You barley need to kick, because from what i see from rugby, the kicking is shocking. Unless its the goal kickers after the tries. In soccer, you just need to be fast, and be able to hit the ball with your head, and kick. Along with all those other silky moves. Sure I dont HATE soccer, i can watch it. But NRL ....WTF! Most boring sport ever.

AFL is the most boring sport ever.

Crap atmosphere.

Crap country.

Crap sport.

Aussies don't even know what an atmosphere is. A couple of thousand people at FC united make more of an atmosphere than 90000 people at an AFL game.

The AFL Grand Final has a better atmosphere then any Soccer game.

Atmosphere brings excitement and there is nothing exciting about watching a game of soccer.

You are falling into the trap of making your opinion fact again. If there was nothing exciting about football then it wouldnt be the most popular sport in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread