Should Ponting stay captain?

Should ponting stay as captain?

• yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • no

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks a bit like Colin Farrell in that photo.

---

What I think and what will happen are two different things. CA won't get rid of Ponting, however, I think his behaviour was very poor, notably with the 'out' finger he gave to the umpire.

Ponting has been a good captain on the field. Yes, he's arrogant, but so what? This issue is being overblown, and Peter Roebuck is full of it to say that to defend our national integrity, we must sack him. He cares about the team, and the country, and to defend our national integrity we should win, not worry about public scrutiny.

Not only is roebuck an idiot, he also caned kids in his garage, fact.

Yeah, but he just doesnt appeal to me as a skipper.
Why not try Hayden? Symonds?

You lost all credibility at Symonds, he comes of as a complete moron, I know your just voicing suggestions, but Symonds would be my last pick behind scott muller.

Last edited:
Should Ponting stay captain ??
of course to me he's one of the all time best captains and a great player that performs almost every series and he does have a smart cricket brain , but true it is almost time for a new captain and to me it's Michael Clarke

Was reading an article in the SMH saying Katich should be captain. From what I've heard of his captaincy a big no thanks! Lee was mentioned for vice captain he has matured a hell of a lot and has a lot of heart so I would go for him ahead of Katich at the very least.

Was reading an article in the SMH saying Katich should be captain. From what I've heard of his captaincy a big no thanks! Lee was mentioned for vice captain he has matured a hell of a lot and has a lot of heart so I would go for him ahead of Katich at the very least.

why should Katich even be vice-captain if he isn't even playing for the Aussies ??

Didn't meant Katich should take vice captain, just meant Lee should be ahead of him in the peaking order. I hate Katich's captaincy fullstop so I wouldn't even think of putting his name as VC.

Users who are viewing this thread