Should Ponting stay captain?

Should ponting stay as captain?

• yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • no

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think 16 test match victories in a row is good enough to say yes.

Well should he? i believe no.

You let this one test besmirch an incredibly successful career, numerous amazing catches and batting performances? Shame on you! This is possibly the strongest Australian team seen in quite a while, and Ponting certainly contributes alot to the team.

I think Stuart Clark should be captain :p

You let this one test besmirch an incredibly successful career, numerous amazing catches and batting performances? Shame on you! This is possibly the strongest Australian team seen in quite a while, and Ponting certainly contributes alot to the team.

Its not about the winning. his conduct has never been good. ive never liked him and theres something about him i cant put my finger on.

Another trolled topic. India will say no, Australia will say yes.

And Australia rightly so have a reason to say yes, his success rate is the best in the world and no one comes close.

Its not about the winning. his conduct has never been good. ive never liked him and theres something about him i cant put my finger on.

So you think he's a w*nker? I think Shaun Tait is a w*nker (I don't like his attitude when he was angry at not being selected numerous times). But that doesn't mean I don't think he should play for Australia. He is a good player (when he doesn't leak runs like a hemmorage)!

But you are entitled to your opinion, so f/e.

Last edited:
Another trolled topic. India will say no, Australia will say yes.

And Australia rightly so have a reason to say yes, his success rate is the best in the world and no one comes close.

Wait till Poms and Proteas come.

So you think he's a ******? I think Shaun Tait is a ****** (I don't like his attitude when he was angry at not being selected numerous times). But that doesn't mean I don't think he should play for Australia. He is a good player (when he doesn't leak runs like a hemmorage)!

But you are entitled to your opinion, so f/e.

woah mate calm down it was just his opinion. Well anyway ponting is the best ODI batsmen in the world at the moment and is also a heck of a slips fielder. He should stay until he retires than Pup should take over.

woah mate calm down it was just his opinion. Well anyway ponting is the best ODI batsmen in the world at the moment and is also a heck of a slips fielder. He should stay until he retires than Pup should take over.

f/e means fair enough. That's why in the end of my post I said that he is entitled to his opinion so fair enough!

And I was only pointing out that I dislike Shaun Tait the way he dislikes Ricky Ponting, but I don't think Shaun Tait shouldn't be playing for Australia!

Last edited:
I think anyone who wants the captain of a team who's won 16 on the bounce needs their marbles checking. I'm not Ponting's biggest fan captaincy-wise, but he must be doing something right.

Users who are viewing this thread