South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

How about giving Ronchi a go in the ODI's? He could open a la Gilly?

Just coming back from injury and way too inconsistent atm. Hes not even making it past double figures lately. Warner at least have been getting 20-30 in between his big knocks.

Happy to see Warner in the Twenty20 International. It can't hurt much, and if he gets a big score it will give him a huge confident boost for a long time to come, and he'll know that he can mix it with the best.

Haddin might be rested. I'd rather see Haddin and Warner open tbh, Ronchi isn't in form. 0-100 after the opening 10 is not an unrealistic target with Warner and Ronchi if they both fire though.

How come Johnson's name wasn't listed in the 20/20 squad is he injured or something??

also is Albie Morkel any good? I haven't seen him play much except in IPL

How come Johnson's name wasn't listed in the 20/20 squad is he injured or something??

MJ is being rested after carrying the Aussie attack for the past 3 months.

Player management.

Thank god Smith is out but we still have to worry about Gibbs though he will be a nightmare if gets goin

Nah ......... Gibbs has lost his touch, let hope so :p I am not happy that Marsh will be opening :( he is in horrible form more than Haydos.

Albie is a big big hitter. I think only yuvraj hit a bigger six at the wc 20/20 in SA. Bats at 8 and gives it a big hit. Very similar to klusener but not as consistent or as good.

On Gibbs it will be interesting to see whether the rehab has helped him.

Albie is a big big hitter. I think only yuvraj hit a bigger six at the wc 20/20 in SA. Bats at 8 and gives it a big hit. Very similar to klusener but not as consistent or as good.

On Gibbs it will be interesting to see whether the rehab has helped him.

Yuvraj can hit only in small grounds. Kluesner and Morkel are better hitters.

Users who are viewing this thread