South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Morkel is my most looking forward to seeing player. Last year it was Yuvraj, this year Morkel

If you are looking for a 6 hitter to watch out for, watch van jaarsveld. In this years domestic oneday competition he has hit 16 sixes closest rivals has 8 and he has been away with the national side for the last 2 weeks in aus.

If you are looking for a 6 hitter to watch out for, watch van jaarsveld. In this years domestic oneday competition he has hit 16 sixes closest rivals has 8 and he has been away with the national side for the last 2 weeks in aus.

South African grounds are not much bigger comparing to Australia's ones. Warner and Blizard can hit better than Van Jaarsveld . I will also go for AB de :)

South African grounds are not much bigger comparing to Australia's ones. Warner and Blizard can hit better than Van Jaarsveld . I will also go for AB de :)

I can't comment on either of the aussie batsmen since I haven't seen them bat at all. AB isn't really a big 6 hitter. In the current SA team that would be van jaarsveld,morkel,boucher and gibbs.

Warner put Tait onto the roof of the Adelaide oval and Blizzard smashed someone out of the ground of the WACA onto the nets which is a bigger hit than Gilly.

The Giffen Stand at the Adelaide Oval is nowhere near as far from the centre wicket as the grass outside the WACA. In fact, the square boundaries at Adelaide are substantially narrower than the straight ones and the shot probably only managed 80-90 metres. Pretty big hit, but unlikely to be a record.

Aus is a strong ODI team,but they lack good bowler,Tait 'might' fill that void,lets see..

Aus is a strong ODI team,but they lack good bowler,Tait 'might' fill that void,lets see..

Lets see...Symmo & Hussey not in good form,they both need to fire,Aus will fight hard today,specially Ponting,lets see how they tackle in-form SA bowlers..

Users who are viewing this thread