South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Just never timed it out there, but no batter has been able to smash it so far. JP was more a solid knock with pure cricket shots.

Run rate is now climbing like a mountain :eek: could nt even utilise the 6over power play :(

Ponting should retire from 20-20. It is adding no value to Australian team or himself.

Think that shows you what Warner was up against, he was trying to smash it on this pitch where every batter has struggled bar JP who wasn't trying to smash it. Add to that he probably was struggling with his finger injury.

Marsh looked good for a few balls then fell apart.

Here we go, seems like you need to get in on this pitch before you can start going for the boundary. This is the Mike Hussey we love from ODIs.

Really excited for the First ODI. Is it a triangular series or a few ODI's against SA?

Where's the first game and will Clarke be playing or does he have a finger injury?

Similar shot like 1st T20 by D Hussey :mad: now all depends on Mr cricket and Bear:)

Awesome catch by Duminy. He is a superstar. Turning into one of my favourite players. Like I've said a lot before; I have a soft spot for Saffas!

Really excited for the First ODI. Is it a triangular series or a few ODI's against SA?

Where's the first game and will Clarke be playing or does he have a finger injury?

It seems Clarke could be out.

Twenty20 sensation David Warner is also poised to be a late inclusion in the one-day squad with vice-captain Michael Clarke in doubt with a thumb injury.

Clarke is due to have an assessment on his right thumb in Melbourne on Wednesday and Warner, who hit 89 off 43 balls in his international debut on Sunday at the MCG, has been placed on standby.

The positive is Warner could get a chance but don't know if he will get into the 11 even if called up.

And also Siddle out of the SA series
RISING Australian paceman Peter Siddle has been ruled out of the one-day series against South Africa with a stress fracture in his foot.

Siddle, the man of the match in the third Test win over the Proteas at the SCG, has been replaced by Queensland swing bowler Ryan Harris for the first two matches in the five-game series.

Sore Siddle on the sidelines - Cricket - Fox Sports

Users who are viewing this thread