South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Cam White into the attack, lets see how he goes with his bowling. I do remember a game on this ground where the Kiwis just smashed him.

Really tight stuff.

Kallis in supreme touch and DeVilliers looks good.

But the lack of urgency from those batsmen, who seem intent on building the innings has seen the RR get to 6.43.

Another tight finish coming up.

Kallis is actually 32 runs away from his 10.000 ODI runs. He currently stands on 9.968 and 56 runs in the match. Which means if he gets 88 runs in this match, he will reach that mark.

South Africa will eventually win this, they still have Duminy, McKenzie and Morkle. So it's no doubt South Africa will win.

You never know what might happen. A sudden collapse can change things. Also they've got Boucher.

Well we need a collapse similar to what we had as these two are doing it easy just like Punter and Marsh were in our inns.

Runrate is now almost up to 7, but South Africa have 8 wickets in hand and 111 runs to chase.

First ball after the ball change results in a lucky four for Kallis.

Hilfy gets the breakthrough kept a bit low but certainly was there to hit again. Although in saying that the first ball of the over was very lucky for the batter.

That's bad. I was actually waiting for Kallis to get his 10.000 runs. That means I've got to wait next match. Anyway Duminy comes and South Africa is still in a good position.

Most South Africans are probably waking up now and following the end of this match.

De Ja vu from the first inns both the set batters are out. But I think the difference will be how the middle to lower order go.

Australia are looking good at the moment. They can win if they can bowl well. The powerplay will play a key role now.

Users who are viewing this thread