South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Don't worry with Johnson and Hauritz in the lower order they can do what they did in the test and save the middle order yet again.

Also Hopes has a great chance to at least put himself in front of White.
Speaking of which it's about time we get Mike Hussey back to 6, he is getting out there too early and thus losing his wicket before his specialty i.e 35th over onwards.

While we are at it, put Haddin to 4 and David Hussey to 7 and Clarke to 5 when he comes back... But we need Hopes, so it makes it hard. Well until Clarke comes back, David Hussey can bat at 5.

You also have to put Roy back in there, we are badly missing his acceleration. All I can say is good luck to the selectors to fit the players in.

280 a possibility?

Big Man added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Duss out. :(

Not likely now, Dave Hussey gone. I remember people wanted Mike Hussey at 4 before but geez today is really showing why he would have been so much better at 6/7. Dave Hussey and Hopes continue to hit the man, Mike would have been smashing that in the gaps to the fence. It's not all about strength, the placement can go just as well.

There you go placement! Nice 4 by Johnson show Dussey and Hopes how it is done. Interesting enough, Steyn won't finish his 10 overs but hes certainly proving those people that said he shouldn't be in the ODI team wrong.

Boucher will have a broken thumb. If its anything less then he's acting like a pussy. Will De Villiers be the keeper for rest of the games?

Hopes really needed to score at a run a ball during the 30 to 40 over mark. Surely getting singles isn't that hard with the field spread out. And all that and he gets out like that....

Hopes deprats too, plz dont go for shots Tait and Bracks. Just take 6 singles. bRacks should hold strike as much as he can.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Good Job Tait :rolleyes: wtf he was looking at :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread