South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Only thing that can get close to winding Indians up about Tendulkar (and that is fun ;)) is winding Aussies up when they are playing rubbish :p

Only thing that can get close to winding Indians up about Tendulkar (and that is fun ;)) is winding Aussies up when they are playing rubbish :p
We're not playing rubbish, we're just slightly skill-challenged at the moment. It's all the umpires, the injuries and the coin tosses that's doing it too, South Africa would be lucky to get within 200 runs of us if all of that got evened up. In fact the result of the Test and ODI series should be scrapped, seeing as we weren't really trying. Just pretend it never happened, I know I will.

And we don't conduct tickertape parades for series wins only to be whitewashed later. :happy

Precambrian added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

We're not playing rubbish, we're just slightly skill-challenged at the moment. It's all the umpires, the injuries and the coin tosses that's doing it too, South Africa would be lucky to get within 200 runs of us if all of that got evened up. In fact the result of the Test and ODI series should be scrapped, seeing as we weren't really trying. Just pretend it never happened, I know I will.
:clap Spot the John Buchanan for the bolded part. The rest is rubbish as usual. Mate, you make Aussie-ignorant-whining a stereotype.

Whats your problem? Why does a majority of indian fans think everyone owes them a favour, we have been the elite of cricket for 20 years and only had two slips, guess what... within 2 years we will be beating you again and you will be dropping your players left right and centre, YOU DROPPED SEHWAG! the only opener to rival Hayden in the past 20 years

South Africa deserve number 1 because they play with class in every aspect of the game, something which featured in the greatest sides to ever exist... now get off your high horse and understand the facts... India are 3rd in the world, your conditions are the most bias in the world and everyone knows it, I wouldnt go far as to saying England are pretty much about to take your spot once they sort out their problems

LOL. South Africa. England/Aus (Ashes will decide this) and then India? I personally rate Sri Lanka over India as well. India just do well at home

;)

Whats your problem? Why does a majority of indian fans think everyone owes them a favour, we have been the elite of cricket for 20 years and only had two slips, guess what... within 2 years we will be beating you again and you will be dropping your players left right and centre, YOU DROPPED SEHWAG! the only opener to rival Hayden in the past 20 years

28klsg9.jpg

BTW what's with this 20 years of dominance? Australia started it only in 1995, and ended with India's annihilation of them in India last year. That makes it 13 years, still Very Very Good.

South Africa deserve number 1 because they play with class in every aspect of the game, something which featured in the greatest sides to ever exist... n

Definitely. SA are World No.1 that it is no joke. However No.2 would be a tussle between India and Aus, with India favorites considering the depth and balance of their team.

ow get off your high horse and understand the facts... India are 3rd in the world, your conditions are the most bias in the world and everyone knows it, I wouldnt go far as to saying England are pretty much about to take your spot once they sort out their problems

Ignored considering it is more of a silly rant by an Aussie fan.

Smith hasnt dominated for as long of a period as either Sehwag or Hayden but he has potential to do so and is one of the reasons they are number 1

India has balance in their team but not out and out quality, Sharma is good but young his averages are not very good, Khan is good when he wants to be and your spin attack is only good because of the pitch it plays on

Everyone knows India doctors their pitches... everyone knows BCCI controls the game! Why ignore it, its the reason the pakistan twenty20 league isnt honoured... because its in competition with the IPL!

Smith hasnt dominated for as long of a period as either Sehwag or Hayden but he has potential to do so and is one of the reasons they are number 1

India has balance in their team but not out and out quality, Sharma is good but young his averages are not very good, Khan is good when he wants to be and your spin attack is only good because of the pitch it plays on

Everyone knows India doctors their pitches... everyone knows BCCI controls the game! Why ignore it, its the reason the pakistan twenty20 league isnt honoured... because its in competition with the IPL!
:laugh

You're being funny! **** I never noticed that before.

Users who are viewing this thread