South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Australia will win today. No Ntini and Steyn and for Australia they're using the strongest line-up yet.

Even if Australia win it wont make any difference. Of course they'll win, South Africa are putting a lot of inexperienced players, and giving them a run

troll.jpg

Nice start so far got the dangerous Gibbs out. Bracken should have had him earlier but White dropped him.

I had to laugh at White when he tried to catch that ball. He was running slow and anything, and it looked funny because he was taking little girly steps

Now this bowling line-up is probably one of the worst I've seen in a while. Having Clarke + Dav splitting 10, both pretty orthodox bowlers. Then you have Hopes who isn't really an attacking bowler. Bracken (although I'm not complaining) is more so for the defensive efforts and then Johnson and Hilfy, neither in any great form. Not doing "that" bad though. Will be quite embarrassing if Australia do lose, will prove even without half their players SA are still great.

Nice start so far got the dangerous Gibbs out. Bracken should have had him earlier but White dropped him.

Till now i have not seen White in the filed :eek: i thought White is not playing today :confused:

SA are showing our batters what you do when the powerplays aren't on. Just take singles without taking a risk, not throw your wicket away time and time again. And it's worrying to see our batters continue to be slowed down by spinners, if it was Murali fair enough but Botha isn't in the same class. Surely we could play SA spinners similar to how they are playing ours.

Users who are viewing this thread