South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Ah beauty, free hit with Warner on strike :D

I reckon the reason Warner's been failing a bit is because his helmet's on too low; the peak's at his eyebrows!

Last edited:
Tsotsobe looks better than Johnson. He gets swing, good pace, 2 wickets including one of the best batters going around.

Tsotsobe looks better than Johnson. He gets swing, good pace, 2 wickets including one of the best batters going around.

Good, you have edited your post :mad

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

There goes Pup and we can say Bye bye No 1 spot :wave

Tsotsobe really reminds me of how I bowl, probably someone better to study than Mitchell Johnson.

On ya bike Pup. Absolutely getting demolished. Out of form Husseys, a Haddin and a Warner. Don't really think we'll get anywhere near.

Cmon Mike Hussey get out of your form slump. Cannot believe Warner is the man at the other end when we are 3 down! Now hes going to be forced to play within himself great stuff Ponting and Clarke!

Stuff the rain I still want to see my man Warner bat. Hes looking pretty dam good today, not the slogger that some people thought he was. Some nice leaves and blocking, just needs to go on to make all that hard work count.

Not if they don't get to 20 overs lol.

Australia in trouble again. :D Hopefully they lose. Dont't want any confidence heading into the NZ series.

Users who are viewing this thread