South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Just throw this Krejza out, this idiot has given over 200 runs combing both innings :mad: we should play with our seamers. Get Watson back if possible Stuey.

Australia should hardly bother playing spinners. Clarke and Symmo can do that job better than anyone I have seen since Warnie.

Just throw this Krejza out, this idiot has given over 200 runs combing both innings :mad: we should play with our seamers. Get Watson back if possible Stuey.

:D :happy Hillarious !

Australia should hardly bother playing spinners. Clarke and Symmo can do that job better than anyone I have seen since Warnie.

Far Better than Krejza, atlist they will not give much runs. This Krejza give runs and provide no wickets.

AB is playing a blinder here, I am absolutely loving this. JP is so technically correct too, I am very hopefully he has a long Test career too. Terrific fielder, and very good looking too, but *cough* ahem, you heard nothing.

I feel for Lawry! His voice is almost cracking.He is urging them on for a wicket.I would like a wicket here as well,just to spice things up.

I feel for Lawry! His voice is almost cracking.He is urging them on for a wicket.I would like a wicket here as well,just to spice things up.

Lol .............. even commentators :p if we loose one possitive thing should happen, bye Krejza :wave

Such a good supporter you are, so...rational. Anyhow, brilliant partnership by AB and JP, just brilliant, considering their ages, and that JP is on debut, this is a brilliant show of maturity, albeit with some occasional errors, but even the best have them, I guess.

Edit: good grief, WHAT A SHOT, just class and nothing more by JP. What a shot.

Last edited:
South Africa is going to win this one for sure now. 21 runs to go.

:happy
:clap
ABDV take bow. You little beauty.

It woulda been a more exciting end with a few wickets down. But still a pretty good game you have to say.

Lay off Krejza, it's his second match. He's had one excellent one and now one poor one. It's amazing how good performances get forgotten much easier than one poor on. Give him a run. His batting was very handy too. Australia didn't score enough runs and none of the bowlers (not just Krejza) backed up Johnson. Was a 1 man show really.

What a magnificent shot to bring up 100 :clap Great winning knock Villiers :hpraise

AB, what a knock, what a partnership. Absolutely brilliant. Superb talents, these two guys.

ABDV and JPD have just ran beautifully. Indians should watch DVD of these two's parnership and learn something.

And South Africa wins by 6 wickets. Duminy hit the final 3 runs and got his fifty. Great win of them.

De Villiers will probably Man of the Match.

Users who are viewing this thread