South Africa in England

The selectors must have meant something by it. Not sure what, but it must've been directed at the likes of Harmison, Hoggard and Jones.

everytime or everymatch they lose these englishmen change their team like that can save them and get them a win. :laugh anyways i don't mind it . .keep changing. Well done South Africa :happy

There is always something that can be done to win. We know we can beat South Africa, we showed it at Lord's. So with some tinkering we can level, or win, the series.

Actually whenever you lose,you can't start crying after that lost.It is the time to get re group and understand the mistakes which were responsible for defeat.
It is not the case that if you lose the match then you have to start changing the player which were unable to score.
For Example people are making fair argue regarding to Vaughn.He should have leaved team not because England lost or not because He was not able to score but because he has not acted like Vaughn,once He used to be year ago and He is nothing but a burden for a team.
There is no harm when you look at your mistakes and try to improve your combination.

only threat i can see is sidebottom, he alongwith anderson can rip through any team in no time. sidebottom not playing this game was a very big advantage. i think he is somewhat underrated (perhaps). if he plays next 2 games , it will be very tough for south africa.

I suppose this is kind of relevant and this is really bugging me but who is the batsmen in the adverts on sky?

You know the one they show before they actually go onto the sky coverage. I think its a Brit Insurance ad.

Ahh thats what I was kind of thinking. Although he looks pretty good. I thought it may have been GoJo

There is always something that can be done to win. We know we can beat South Africa, we showed it at Lord's. So with some tinkering we can level, or win, the series.

We showed we can't take 20 South African wickets.

We actually don't know how to beat South Africa because we actually didn't win at Lord's. They batted for two days to save the test. Yes, we had them in trouble in the first innings and yes, the pitch was flat, but we didn't beat them. We actually got nowhere near beating them, as they were 393-3 by the time the match was ended.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread