Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters
And that still wasn't good enough to beat an Eto'o less Barca.

Nor break your pathetic duck in the Champions League first knock-out round.

This Barca side is one of the best teams in recent memory and were unfortunate not to win more than one trophy whereas you lot are still a team in transition.

It's unfortunate in many ways because you'd be good enough to win in most other top leagues around Europe but you're up against a well-oiled machine.

Until you lot get your fingers out of your arses and stop acting like twats orchestrating a circus, you'll carry on being in Barca's shadow.

Thats what they said in 2006 and then we went on to win back to back titles.

We just need to ignore whats happening in cataland and focus on on our team. Anyways my point was that there is not much we can do to improve our attack.

All the talks about Mourinho becoming the next Real Madrid manager is getting out of hand. Yes, most people is expecting him to turn at Madrid soon but seriously, spare a thought for Pellegrini. Everyday, he has to see and read countless of news about Mourinho becoming the next Real Madrid and at the moment, he just like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

I am pretty sure he had been informed that he was going to be sacked before. His press conference before the Malaga game was basically an admission that he was leaving.

Ofcourse personally I am a bit disappointed with the club's decision, although if JoMo is the one coming in, I really don't mind. One of my favourite managers of all time!

I am pretty sure he had been informed that he was going to be sacked before. His press conference before the Malaga game was basically an admission that he was leaving.

Ofcourse personally I am a bit disappointed with the club's decision, although if JoMo is the one coming in, I really don't mind. One of my favourite managers of all time!

True but at least give him some respect by not talking too much about Mourinho with Madrid.

Yes and he was unveiled today. As much as I am upset about Pellegrini and all, I cannot not be optimistic about Mourinho. He is in a league of his own.

Welcome Jose Mourinho. Welcome to heaven.

Would love to see A Cole & Gerrard @ Madrid next season.

Users who are viewing this thread