Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters
So we start of with Mallorca. Last season's surprise package. Clasicos in Nov and Apr, and in general Nov-Dec and Apr-May going to be crucial for us as we have Pathetico, Bilbao, Barca, Valencia and Sevilla pretty much back to back.

Barca have certainly had a more favourable draw.

Why do they have to put the El Classico in November and April? I can't wait to see how Mourinho deals with those two matches. :D

Mou can actually put Real in a position where those two Clasicos won't matter for us, since we'll already be far ahead. I see Barca finishing 3rd or 4th this season.

This season TenSports are going to show La Liga in India, which means I will be able to watch it.

Nice. Over here in England, Sky Sports covers Spanish football. And we get to watch Barcelona and Real Madrid every week because there's none of them fairness rules which obviously isn't right but it's pretty good though.

Mou can actually put Real in a position where those two Clasicos won't matter for us, since we'll already be far ahead.I see Barca finishing 3rd or 4th this season.

That is bold statement. Whether or not Mourinho can do that remains to be seen. But, I can foresee him making Real Madrid unbeaten at home like he always does in Home games.

Well Pacheco after all plays for Liverpool :D

He was born in Malaga and played for Barca's youth teams before being 'snatched' by Liverpool. English clubs take advantage of the fact that they can offer contracts to players at 16 years of age.

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

This season TenSports are going to show La Liga in India, which means I will be able to watch it.

I couldn't believe it when I heard that none of the broadcasters were covering La Liga last season. Especially with Ronaldo, Kaka, Alonso and Ibrahimovic moving to Spain that summer.

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

That is bold statement. Whether or not Mourinho can do that remains to be seen. But, I can foresee him making Real Madrid unbeaten at home like he always does in Home games.

We lost just one home last season. But then we did finish 3 points short in the end, so yeah it was a big loss.

Well i heard real Madrid planning to arrange a swap deal with Barcelona that could see a Kaka Ibra swap on the cards.......:confused:
Is it true Mr.Vaughan ??

Well i heard real Madrid planning to arrange a swap deal with Barcelona that could see a Kaka Ibra swap on the cards.......:confused:
Is it true Mr.Vaughan ??

Yes it is being reported by both the Madrid and Catalan press but like Dr. Pepper, I also can't see it happening.

On 7 september Argentina will play a friendly against Spain in Buenos Aires. The match will played in memory of the revolution in May 1810.

And wouldn't it be better if each season a different Spanish Football thread would be created? Like for example this season 'Spanish Football thread 2010-2011?'

I wouldn't mind that although we can stick to one thread, but please can the poll be changed/updated or just removed? It pains me to see Atletico considered as title contenders. And they received three votes as well.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread