Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters
Reina always makes silly mistakes.:yes
Keep it up Reina.:clap
Will Kaka be for the next El Clasico?

Reina always makes silly mistakes.:yes
Keep it up Reina.:clap
Will Kaka be for the next El Clasico?

He has been uncharacteristically making mistakes this season. The one against Arsenal at Anfield earlier this season comes to mind.

Barcelona were ridiculously good last night. Xavi - what a player, I'm running out of words to describe how good he is. He completed 120 passes, the most by any player in the league this season, and yet he was only on the pitch for 67 minutes! Absolutely incredible. It amazes me to see how many players Barcelona bring forward in attack.

Barcelona were ridiculously good last night. Xavi - what a player, I'm running out of words to describe how good he is. He completed 120 passes, the most by any player in the league this season, and yet he was only on the pitch for 67 minutes! Absolutely incredible. It amazes me to see how many players Barcelona bring forward in attack.

And at this rate, no one would stand a chance against them.

Catalan derby ends in 5-1.
Barcelona had a good game. Pedro is constantly developing into a class winger. Xavi has been too good. Messi was unlucky but still had a valuable game. David Villa was amazing. Now Barca in lead before the Christmas break. KIU.

Real Madrid's match against Sevilla seemed pretty eventful. Didn't watch it but there were 12 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Gotta love some of Mourinho's comment in his post-match press conference especially the one aimed at Rafa. :lol

Copa del Ray:Barcelona draw against Athletic in the 1st leg.

Copa del Ray:Barcelona draw against Athletic in the 1st leg.

Yeah but the away goal rules do count if I remember correctly. So, Barcelona just need a score draw but it won't be easy at the San Mames.

First a classic between Sevilla and Malaga, then Madrid completely own Levante 8-0 with Benzema and Ronaldo scoring hattricks. Looks like Athletico - Real in the next round.

Atletico Madrid or Athletic Bilbao ?? If its Bilbao , do you mean to say it could be Madrid vs Barca if Barca were to prevail against Athletic Bilbao at San Mames ??

He meant Atletico Madrid. There will be a Madrid derby if Atletico can finish the job in the second leg against Espanyol.

Barcelona and Real Madrid can only face each other if both go all the way till the final.

Yep Jblues summed it all up.

I should've mentioned in my previous post but anyway, how brilliant has di Maria been? Benzema and Ronaldo scored hattricks but di Maria pulled all the strings. Not only has he got great technique and flamboyancy, his awareness defensively is brilliant, especially considering how young he is.

how brilliant has di Maria been? Benzema and Ronaldo scored hattricks but di Maria pulled all the strings. Not only has he got great technique and flamboyancy, his awareness defensively is brilliant, especially considering how young he is.

Exactly . While some of my university friends think he is way too over rated for his age :facepalm
Seriously what an amazing talent he is !!

Its awesome to see Real Madrid winning a match with 8-0 against Levante FC. :eek:

Benezama,Ronaldo each scored 3.:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread