Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
would love to see an indian win today.....hope that chappell has made some improvements to the team and india can win a series

At the moment it's India 74/1 (11.0 ov) Sehwag is out.

Tendulkar with good innings now of 41no. But he played risky shots. The balls he missed could have resulted in him being out. But so far it's good what he is doing.

Tendulkar got his comeback fifty of 50 balls.

India 88/1 (15.0 ov)

Last edited:
aussie1st said:
Am I seeing things. Pathan batting at 3?

You're seeing right.

And so far he is doing a good job. He already made 21 runs.

India 105/1 (17.0 Ovs)

Last edited:
I knew he was rated highly as an all rounder but wow. If he comes of here, India may have found themselves a Jacques Kallis.

Wow Pathan is going awesome. 5 4s and one 6 at better than a run a ball.

Pathan has talent. Its not like you would promote McGrath to bat at 3. Pathan almost to 50. Simply amazing.

aussie1st said:
I knew he was rated highly as an all rounder but wow. If he comes of here, India may have found themselves a Jacques Kallis.

Wow Pathan is going awesome. 5 4s and one 6 at better than a run a ball.

He just hit another six and got his fifty now (of only 41 balls!). Congratulations to him. :happy

Pathan is out on 84 runs. Great innings by him.

India 205/2 (31.0 Ovs) A good start. But India have messed up a good start several times already. And this is Sri Lanka they're playing against. Number 2 in the world.

Just like I guessed. Tendulkar is now out too.

India 207/3 (31.2 Ovs)

Last edited:
Tendulkar played a great knock of 93 for a comeback innings, all of India was at his throat and yet he still delivered... undeniable class.

India 228/3 (35.0 Ovs)

They should get over 300 runs now at least.

ndn_enigma said:
Tendulkar played a great knock of 93 for a comeback innings, all of India was at his throat and yet he still delivered... undeniable class.

Why would they be at the throat of a great man? (I wasn't really paying attention)

Users who are viewing this thread