Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh gosh! It would be costly then!

Do you guys know of sites which show the matches for free? I dont feel like spending money to watch those matches!

andrew_nixon said:
That would almost certainly be illegal, and you shouldn't be asking.

Oh sorry! I dont know thats not allowed in here! Sorry andrew! Got a rep to protect huh?

muhammad_inzi said:
Its seem to me india can win this tour.

thats a welcome confidence note from a person from our neighboring country! or is it a veiled vengeance over the other neighbor, Sri Lanka? :D

i think it can go either way in both ODI's and Tests, i think if india can win this series then their confidence will improve dramatically and they should play good cricket after it

lanka is very strong
we are very weak

but we have some good players and some great players, if they work well on field our chances become high
just hoping for that

MCA XI are screwing over Sri Lanka :D This series should be interesting...
Edit: MCA XI Won. :D

Last edited:
Ashish_Nehra said:
lanka is very strong
we are very weak

but we have some good players and some great players, if they work well on field our chances become high
just hoping for that

we're weak??? watch the series.. you're going to be proved wrong!

great win for the MCA XI!!!!! Happy that Sri Lanka are starting with a loss in this tour!

time for Chappell to deliver results! I am confident he will!

even though theylost ...it was a close match.
Samaraweera,Maharoof and Chandana have batted well and not to remember that S Jayasuriya retired not out...
So it means that the Indians will have to work hard to deliver and face the all rounders.
Also no murali .

iceman_waugh said:
even though theylost ...it was a close match.
Samaraweera,Maharoof and Chandana have batted well and not to remember that S Jayasuriya retired not out...
So it means that the Indians will have to work hard to deliver and face the all rounders.
Also no murali .

But it definitely shows that they can be beaten if we display grit.....

this victory for mumbai is more of a lesson to team india.. they should pick up a lot of things from this win...

the last time in 1998 mumbai won against australia in the opening match, india went on to dominate australia. lets hope history repeats itself

YES! MCA won! Now SL will go into this series with low confidence, and we should take full advantage of it.

Users who are viewing this thread