Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ZoraxDoom said:
Umm...it is farily weak...weaker than Sri Lanka at the least...

Ok, no point in arguing then! I dont agree that a team's performance in a first class match can act as a comparison to their international appearence!

saisrini80 said:
I dont think India-A is too worse. Our domestic cricket has been quite strong and have been producing good cricketers. India-A is not a weak team as it is being made out to be!

Yup Yup,

India A is good,The challanger trophy was a great tournament for the selectors to see and select the young ones with potential,

By the way,
India has finally won a final.
They won against India-B .So they have now broken their final jinx something wjhich we should be happy of.
So ,I see no problem in them taking on Sri Lanka.

fardin said:
Yup Yup,

India A is good,The challanger trophy was a great tournament for the selectors to see and select the young ones with potential,

i dont mind in whatever tone you post this message.. but what i said was absolutely true!

but thats india B...but i hope they can do the same to sri lanka beat them:D

1st two One-Day matches

INDIAN SQUAD

*Rahul Dravid
Virender Sehwag
Sachin Tendulkar
Yuvraj Singh
Venugopal Rao
Suresh Raina
+Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Harbhajan Singh
Murali Kartik
Irfan Pathan
Ajit Agarkar
Jai Prakash Yadav
Sree Santh
Gautam Gambhir
Rudra Pratap Singh

SRI LANKAN SQUAD

One-Day matches

*Marvan Atapattu
Mahela Jayawardene
Sanath Jayasuriya
+Kumar Sangakkara
Tillakaratne Dilshan
Upul Tharanga
Thilan Samaraweera
Chaminda Vaas
Upul Chandana
Farveez Maharoof
Russel Arnold
Dilhara Fernando
Muttiah Muralitharan
Dilhara Lokuhettige
Nuwan Zoysa

Not a bad srilankan team....just hope that the indians can perform better this time around

Is this on sony tv or zee tv, or setanta?
what channel is it on in the uk?

The telecast rights are yet to be decided.Most probably we'll get the verdict by tomorrow and then will the board officials step in to decide as to who gets the rights.
As an interim measure it would be SONY who might get to telecast it in the UK .

Duleep Trophy starting tomorrow. Gonna be a great one with many stars participating!

Saurav ganguly's fate also hangs in it. If he fails, he is almost doomed! If he scores, may be a second coming for him (as a batsman!)

I just hope it's a great tour. Don't really mind who wins as long as it's close and exciting.

iceman_waugh said:
The telecast rights are yet to be decided.Most probably we'll get the verdict by tomorrow and then will the board officials step in to decide as to who gets the rights.
As an interim measure it would be SONY who might get to telecast it in the UK .

Doordarshan a state owned channel will telecast the matches and production has been handed over to the TWI.
Internationally, in the Uk it will be either Sony or ZEE.

Users who are viewing this thread