Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Adarsh said:
Again, does anyone know who is broadcasting the series in the UK?

SONY will do the honours in the UK.

ZoraxDoom said:
Zee, Sony, ARY Digital? Ten Sports is more than likely here. Maybe DD Sports?

His question was regarding the broadcasting in the Uk not in the sub continent.

Since when did DD become internationally available ? :eek:

So guys, finally the series that we've been waiting for starts tomorrow... World No.2 vs World NO.7? Even though it sounds like a one sided series, it shouldnt be because the Indians enjoy home advantage, are boosted by the return of Sachin, sport a young raw attack and more importantly according to the books of Chappell, the main distraction to the broader vision of Indian cricket "Saurav Ganguly" is eliminated from the team (at least for two ODI's).

The last time India and Sri Lanka faced in Nagpur, India won thanks to centuries from the now Indian captain Dravid and the former axed captain Ganguly!

Will India win tomorrow? Who will be the star player? Comments appreciated!

Its impossible to bet for this series on vbookie... superbly even odds and that too below 1! will wait till 3rd or 4th match

But I just put my full 100 on Lanka. Hope they win the first one and India can take the rest.

I hope India wins it tomorrow!

I want India to win the first two games! If they do it and we get an in form Ganguly back, it would be a great story ahead!

I want them to show that they are on the right path for the World Cup 2007.

This is the acid test for Chappell (this series and the South African series!). He had asked for 6 months before we start seeing positive results under him! Its already 5 months now! So a decisive ODI season for India under Chappell and for the world to see what he is worth for!

Users who are viewing this thread