Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was Lakshmipathy Balaji included in the squad for the first test? Man, he was getting better in test cricket and it seems like they have dropped him.

vibs89 said:
Well Just hope that Gangully should perorm in order to stay in. God bless him.

If he still retains those fighting qualities, he should succeed back again!

P.s: Interesting signature! But extreme conditions have to be taken into account like seaming wicket, dew laden pitch and outfield, etc. But India definitely are slowly giving finishing touches to a team that can beat any one in any condition from any position!

In the tour match for SL
Indian Board President's XI 217/2 (49.0 ov) (Uthappa 76, Dhawan 65, S Sriram 44*, Y Venugopal Rao 12*) on Stumps day 2, day 1 being washed out.

I wonder if the Indian board will declear as there is only one day left. SL haven't really got much out of this. Bowlers didn't rip through and batsmen will get one day to find their form.

Oh, and Chennai has rain forecast for December 1st. And that too, its forecasted as heavy showers! So we have to expect a delayed start to the first test against Sri Lanka! And it definitely is going to be a rain truncated game to play with! A bad sign for Muralitharan who is going to play in the land of his wife (he is Chennai's son in law)!

All those Indians that wanted a challenge from SL, it doesn't look too good.
Indian Board President's XI took 9 wickets with SL only getting 171. Sangakkara top scored with 43. This is not a good sign at all as Sangakkara is the only form batsmen SL seem to have.
Bowling wise Mishra took 4 and Parida 3.

Match Drawn.

Pathetic form for Lankans. It will be again one sided series with India on high morale with a series level agains SA.

If we get some good playing time in Chennai, India stand a good chance to beat the Lankans in a big way! They seem to be in no form really and it requires heavy amounts of inspiration for Moody's boys to compete with India!

Best Chance for Saurav to find some much needed international form and keep his place!

Bad news: relatives in India say the weather is mugghy and that it just won't stop raining!! The roads are flooded! :crying :(

aussie1st said:
All those Indians that wanted a challenge from SL, it doesn't look too good.
Indian Board President's XI took 9 wickets with SL only getting 171. Sangakkara top scored with 43. This is not a good sign at all as Sangakkara is the only form batsmen SL seem to have.
Bowling wise Mishra took 4 and Parida 3.

Match Drawn.

Lankans in terrible form apart from Sangakkara. I suggest they open with him at chennai if they get any play.

aussie1st said:
In the tour match for SL
Indian Board President's XI 217/2 (49.0 ov) (Uthappa 76, Dhawan 65, S Sriram 44*, Y Venugopal Rao 12*) on Stumps day 2, day 1 being washed out.

I wonder if the Indian board will declear as there is only one day left. SL haven't really got much out of this. Bowlers didn't rip through and batsmen will get one day to find their form.

Uthappa! :happy

cricket_lover said:
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/extended/INXX0202
Rain is again set to play spoilsport in Chennai. I hope that is not the case when the time comes but it does look dull for now.

Oh my goodness! For everyday of the test match, thunderstorms are forecasted! When did Chennai become such a flooded city? This much of rain, it has never received in 10-15 years!

I have lost hope for the first test! Poor poor selection by the BCCI to award this test to Chennai. Is it possible to change the venue at this time? I dont think so but we want a test match to happen!

If we do get a match which I think we will , (I spoke to my sis y`day in Chennai and she sai it was sunny y`day ) SAchin looked to be getting back his rhythm and he would be looking to score his 35th century to become the highest century maker in tests !

Lets hope the rain stays away for at least a good part of the game! India can force a victory if that happens! It would make it more interesting since Saurav is making his comeback to international cricket! Would be a very tense 5 days for the whole of India!

Users who are viewing this thread