Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
saisrini80 said:
Agarkar is not too bad and nobody here tried to make him that! But he has not been useful at all in Indian wickets (esp. this match!). Barring that wicket of Sangakkara, he has looked listless in this match! He has improved no doubt, but doubts regarding his role in test cricket on Indian pitches is highly in doubt!

RP Singh can at least be given a chance! We already have a lot of established players playing in the XI like Kumble, Laxman, Ganguly, Dravid, Tendulkar, Sehwag, etc. RP Singh can be one more injection of fresh young blood! He at least shows promise. He bowls a tight line and at the same time works to pick up wickets!

Murali was played out superbly by the Indian batsmen! Its not that he bowled badly. The Indians kept him greatly at bay!
He bowled well but also was smashed for 2 Sixers by Pathan. I love those sixers hit by Pathan. He's an amazing batsman.

Pathan never ceases to amaze me. By sending him out in situations like this, Chappell is making sure he actively develops as an all-rounder, rather than hoping that it will happen automatically. This is what India failed to do with Agarkar--they just kept him down the order.

sohummisra said:
Pathan never ceases to amaze me. By sending him out in situations like this, Chappell is making sure he actively develops as an all-rounder, rather than hoping that it will happen automatically. This is what India failed to do with Agarkar--they just kept him down the order.

I agree! Chappell has more to do with Pathan's development (ongoing!) as an allrounder and has to be credited for that!

pathan is a great player that india have acquired and its definetely shows the potential he has with chappelle being the coach.....lots of credit should also be given to dravid

Mubarak gone!!! Agarkar bowling well and he got his 2nd wicket of the inning. 131/6 (56.2 ov) . Dilshan is the next man in. Come on India!!!

sunnyvempati said:
i feel jayawardene should be out now..he's a dangerous player and his stats against india speak for themselves

They have settled down now. Both are scoring 4's every over. Agarkar should be replaced by Pathan and Kumble by Harbhajan Singh! Dravid needs to change his pattern of attack!

Guys I'm worried even though India in a good position to win, but I still want jayawardene to get out soon before I go to sleep. I don't want to see any surprise like it was against Pakistan. Come on India!!!

EDIT: 187/6 (72.3 ov) Sri Lanka require another 249 runs with 4 wickets remaining.

Last edited:
Dhoni said:
Guys I'm worried even though India in a good position to win, but I still want jayawardene to get out soon before I go to sleep. I don't want to see any surprise like it was against Pakistan. Come on India!!!

EDIT: 187/6 (72.3 ov) Sri Lanka require another 249 runs with 4 wickets remaining.

Winning is not in Sri Lanka's books at all.

Even a draw will be a big win according to them! I am also worried about India's bowling so far today! Apart from that one wicket from Agarkar, no one is looking that good!

YES! Dilshan GONE for 32 bowled by Kumble! Getting there.......!

Last edited:
Dhoni said:

dhoni no commentry because andrew_nixon said u cant post the score i dont know why.

muhammad_inzi said:
dhoni no commentry because andrew_nixon said u cant post the score i dont know why.

I never remember andrew saying anything like that! He once said that instead of copying and pasting from other cricket sites, one can go themselves to that site and read!

If you want to post the score here, post it with your own words!

Hope we try to finish it before tea! I hope to sleep early today by 4 am instead of sleeping at 6:30am till 2 or 3 pm! :D

Last edited:
Very frustrating! Runs flowing off Sri lanka's bat!

Come on India! Its very tough to get wickets! No assistance from the wicket! The bowler's ability is only helping them this far!

Kumble strikes! Vaas OUT! Victory looking to come off very soon!

YESSSS......India have won the test match and lead 1-0!!!!

Time to party! Who will be the Man of the match? I go for Anil Kumble!

Users who are viewing this thread