Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
104876.jpg

will_smith_fresh_prince.jpg

Had a feeling the Indian batters were struggling for form going by what they did in the IPL and today showed that the dream team on paper was no so dreamy in reality.

Just like the Aussies, Sharma's warm up form did not equal success in the actual tournament. Khan also showed in the IPL that he is hittable in this format.

Nice knock by KP, and good bowling by Swann. Still can't believe India lost with their lineup.

Y Pathan should have come up in the batting order...
RP Singh was bowling well,he bowled 3 overs for 13 runs,why he wasnt given 1 more over? Where as I Sharma has always been giving lots of runs

Doesn't answer my point though, which is you are sprouting absolute rubbish

You meant that there were more than 10-15 people there when Bucknor's effigies were burnt, and I said "there were more than a billion people" which meant there could be more than those 10-15 people out there. what else was your point? you and your fans have been talking filth in here. what rubbish have I added in more?

You meant that there were more than 10-15 people there when Bucknor's effigies were burnt, and I said "there were more than a billion people" which meant there could be more than those 10-15 people out there. what else was your point? you and your fans have been talking filth in here. what rubbish have I added in more?
Only one or two have been talking filth. When you are one of the best teams in the world, you are going to have to learn to take it when you lose. Ask the Aussies for advice, they'll be able to help you.

Y Pathan should have come up in the batting order...
RP Singh was bowling well,he bowled 3 overs for 13 runs,why he wasnt given 1 more over? Where as I Sharma has always been giving lots of runs

Its just that Dhoni has had a horrific tournament as a captain. His gambles worked off spectacularly in the last edition. But what he has started doing is, his amount of gambling has increased so much that he gambles even when he should go with what should be normally done.

All i could say is that dhoni did not get his batting order right in this whole tournament.

Why did dhoni choose to bowl first..............Hmm strange decision.

Yuvraj at no 4 would have atleast provided the momentum.

I think he chose to bowl first because he thought England would flop and it would be an easy chase...which isn't a "Out-of-this-world" thought tbh...I'd put money on England to flop. Glad they didn't though hehe.

Only one or two have been talking filth. When you are one of the best teams in the world, you are going to have to learn to take it when you lose. Ask the Aussies for advice, they'll be able to help you.

We will take the loss. But we wont take the nonsense that other country fans sprout when we lose.

Very impressed with the way we defended a total that, although not awful, is a bit under-par. Hopefully we can maintain that ferocity in the field all summmer

And that is why everyone loves watching India lose.

Picture of KP saying goodbye to UV KING OF PIE

http://www2.printshop.co.uk/SiteData/Weebl/Products/Images/XL/Weebl_Bob_Poster.jpg

You should. Because you havent won many against India in recent times (even in the test matches both India and in England).

Expecting a reaction now saying "England have not been a good team and so we know that we are anyway going to lose. But you are the best team in the world and you ought not to lose".:p:D

Some of the English reactions are going too far. Enough is enough. After about 18 hours or so England could be knocked and some of you won't be happy then. You probably won't like it, when other people does the same to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread