The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Thats wonderful ratings there Viral :) And awesome win too. I sacrificed this Sunday for PFL. I went with a bad team and no ressistance completely throughout the game. Just played for 70K money :)

LEFTIE! I hope you see this post

Your playing a team in FC right now that I have to play in my OD league on Friday!

Did you scout him and if you did what did you find that will work

Wow congrats how many homes games have you had?

Sorry Syl, I just noticed this post. In cup game, well, I had two games ( in Round 3 and 4) as home games and i got knocked out in 4th round ;) Around 70K in both the home games :)

Is there something I dont understand about declaring

I set my declare total at 291 so I could have a lead of 300 and at the moment I am 7/316 with a 323 run lead!!!

Well, another battrick Upset created by my team. This time, it was against the huge team which was in first in table called, Unbeatable in their ground. ;) I never expected to win against this big team(which smashed RIGS too earlier in this season). So, I played as Normal and the outcome really suprised me. :eek:

HuntingTigers won the toss and elected to field.

Unbeatable : 224/10(47.5 Overs)

Love : 3/37(10)
Clarke : 3/29(8.5)

Hunting Tigers : 225/4(50 Overs)

Bishop : 79
Alshaun : 27*(18)
Field : 39*(30)

Hunting Tigers Win by 6 wickets in last ball.

It was a last ball thriller :) I was just batting on 147 at the end of 40 Overs. Then Malik, Alshaun and Field rescued the team from nowhere. It came to 6 from 6 balls. Suprise is, the last over costed 6 singles and thereby, Hunting Tigers winning in last ball :happy

Yet Another Upset in my league because of me. :D I love this Battrick game! ;)

Last edited:
That is impossible to get a single of the last ball but to have lost all of your players, unless they went for a two last ball?

Anyway thought I would say I got back into Batrick today as my team is playing a thriller against an awsome team today. I am 8th in my league and they are 2nd. Much better than me. Although they only have 3 good batsmen and they truly are good. 2 have wages of over 20k I think. But got one out of their three main batsmen and the other two are in now so will be exciting. They are good:

Sheffield Wednesday
Top Order: proficient
Middle Order: feeble
Lower Order: feeble
Seam Bowling: competent
Spin Bowling: competent
Fielding: woeful competent

My middle order is the only tihng that is better than them and it is mediocre...

Great win for you Surren and judging by what you said Jaz it sounds like you won as well! Marvellous effort that :)

Well, another battrick Upset created by my team. This time, it was against the huge team which was in first in table called, Unbeatable in their ground. ;) I never expected to win against this big team(which smashed RIGS too earlier in this season). So, I played as Normal and the outcome really suprised me. :eek:

It was a last ball thriller :) I was just batting on 147 at the end of 40 Overs. Then Malik, Alshaun and Field rescued the team from nowhere. It came to 6 from 6 balls. Suprise is, the last over costed 6 singles and thereby, Hunting Tigers winning in last ball :happy

Yet Another Upset in my league because of me. :D I love this Battrick game! ;)

Very nice win Suren. The only thing he had was a good top order, after they went the game was in your court.

Jaz lost :p

I won nicely though. Beat my guy in ratings only in middle order, mine was Feeble and his Woeful. 2nd in the OD League now on NRR.

Ok here are my results in the past week.|

Aussie Bombers V Rijumdog (OD)

AB 1/394

Robinson 197
Myall 173*
Jepson 10*

Rijum AO60

Tahir 4/19 (5)
Handbury 3/36 (7)
Longrigg 1/1 (1)

Aussie Bombers V Saywers Lost Boys (FC)

SLB AO397 120.2ov

Lisbie 5/33 (20)
Longrigg 3/59 (26.2)

AB AO621 149.1ov

Robinson 197
Jepson 126
Saich 94
Bridges 67
Myall 41

SLB AO240 59ov

Charlton 3/65 (16)
Caskey 3/20 (4)
Lisbie 2/20 (10)
Alnwick 2/88 (20)

Aussie Bombers V J-Rocks (OD)

AB 3/336

Robinson 125
Myall 103
Kepson 76

J-R AO165 (34.4)

Longrigg 4/48 (10)
Lisbie 2/21 (7)
Caskey 3/29 (5.4)

This weekend I am playing Syl and will probably get slaughtered.

It'll be a good game, my team hasn't been great in OD lately so wouldn't be surprised if you won. You going full strength? My team will be the same as Friday maybe bringing in Sawyer if he makes it to lively.

CMON! LETS GO SYL LETS GO! LETS GO SEAN LETS GO!

I think Syl will win cause im capable of beating Sean lol

It'll be a good game, my team hasn't been great in OD lately so wouldn't be surprised if you won. You going full strength? My team will be the same as Friday maybe bringing in Sawyer if he makes it to lively.

Yes, full strength. I wanna see how I would go.

CMON! LETS GO SYL LETS GO! LETS GO SEAN LETS GO!

I think Syl will win cause im capable of beating Sean lol

Oh god, I can't wait to play you again!

Last edited:
My next cup is against a team in the I.1 league!

Code:
 Jai Hind
Top Order: 	 wonderful
Middle Order:  	feeble
Lower Order: 	worthless
Seam Bowling:  respectable
Spin Bowling: 	competent
Fielding: 	  feeble

I will be using my best team & will opt for GFI! I am very confident on winning this match! :)

Your going down like a sad clown and if Myall betters his average ill be so annoyed!

Users who are viewing this thread