The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

You just have to get past his top order Viral. Though that is easier said then done. Plus with all of these GFI's your team's PFL must be very low.

Nah i stuffed up my alarm for cricket lol, i was putting on sunscreen and i walked out and it was dark

I only got 2 lol but i only had one hour sleep

My next cup is against a team in the I.1 league!

Code:
 Jai Hind
Top Order: 	 wonderful
Middle Order:  	feeble
Lower Order: 	worthless
Seam Bowling:  respectable
Spin Bowling: 	competent
Fielding: 	  feeble

I will be using my best team & will opt for GFI! I am very confident on winning this match! :)

This match turned out to be the biggest win for my team! :happy

I elected to bat first & a superb batting performance saw the score to 317! The opposing team's wonderful top order took their reply to 250/1 after which, a huge collapse bowled them out for 297! So, it was a big win! :)

My next cup game is against the best team in India, which I am sure to lose, and I am very proud of my team's cup matches winning streak this season! :)

You are on a golden run Viral! FC games must be really helping you in messing up your opponents :p

Awesome win there Viral :clap Very nicely damaged the middle/lower order of your opponents :p congrads :)

You are on a golden run Viral! FC games must be really helping you in messing up your opponents :p

Yes, my FC league is very tough! Most of the opponents are much better than me, so I can rest my team's main players for the OD & Cup matches! :)

Awesome performance Viral thought that wonderful top order would prove very hard to beat.

His wonderful top order almost took him home! I had faith in my bowlers that they could sneak through at least one batsman to expose his fragile middle-order, & they got both the batsmen out terrificly! :)

Last edited:
I need a suggestion. :help I am playing another top opponent this Friday in my home game. I heard from my league sledging thread that he was supposed to be one of the strong teams there.

But, it was interesting when i had a look at his squad.

Dhanesh Moodley - 29 yo, BT Rating=70,391 - low

Pavan Alshaun - 31 yo, BT Rating=22,502 - fatigued

Nirmal Paki - 23 yo, BT Rating=17,858 - lively

Roger Bunce - 21 yo, BT Rating=17,508 - fatigued

Niranjan Chanderpaul - 23 yo, BT Rating=16,606 - moderate

Marvin King - 20 yo, BT Rating=16,584 - fair

Chaitanya Mohammed - 22 yo, BT Rating=15,845 - drained

His best Reporters summary seem to be,

Code:
Reporter's Summary

[B] Grippie's [/B]

Top Order:  respectable 
Middle Order:  competent 
Lower Order:  worthless 
Seam Bowling:  competent 
Spin Bowling:  feeble 
Fielding:  woeful

Should I GFI or PAN? He seem to be clearly struggling in his PFLs currently.

I need a suggestion. :help I am playing another top opponent this Friday in my home game. I heard from my league sledging thread that he was supposed to be one of the strong teams there.

Code:
Reporter's Summary

[B] Grippie's [/B]

Is this win necessary for you ;) if yes then GFI otherwise play as TIE :p

Code:
Reporter's Summary

[B] Grippie's [/B]

Geez whats that guy doing to the 29 YO. If you don't have any important games next week GFI, if not PAN.

Is this win necessary for you ;) if yes then GFI otherwise play as TIE :p

lol, seeing his PFLs, its still possible. I am staying positive like Viral :D

Geez whats that guy doing to the 29 YO. If you don't have any important games next week GFI, if not PAN.

I have a big game too next week "Indian Elite v HuntingTigers". :( This guy is even more worse.. He has proficient top order, competent middle order and proficient seam bowling.

Then I think, its better to PAN. :) This Div 3 is getting tougher week by week. I want to go to Div 4. :D

Users who are viewing this thread