The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I'm just wondering, I bought a few med/med/med players and I have a few dodgy youth pulls, If I lose a FC game I'm going to laugh so hard it won't even be funny. Oh well today was probably my last OD score of 400+ unless I play full strength there too.

Who runs the Championship, whoever does add me on msn so i can chat to you

You mean PC league? If so, its organised mainly by Briggy. :)

This won't help me. No more bowling Abysmals vs. bots anymore. This sucks. Will need like 4/5 frontliners against bots now every game. With this goes my hopes for a nice long run in the Shield. Without the PFL advantage I'm screwed :p

I'm liking that part of players below fresh recovering quicker although I need the changes implemented this week before my big game against 1st.

That sucks becuase I am playing a bot in my next FC game then I play them again accept at my ground. Do you think I should win it as quickly as possible to conserve PFL? And when I play at home should I bat till 1000 so I should be able to get at least 2 days gate reciepts?

That sucks becuase I am playing a bot in my next FC game then I play them again accept at my ground. Do you think I should win it as quickly as possible to conserve PFL? And when I play at home should I bat till 1000 so I should be able to get at least 2 days gate reciepts?

Yes, try to complete it quickly! If you win the toss, bowl first & have your best bowlers in your line-up to bowl first & set your opening batsmen on V.Aggressive! :) And setting the declaration to 1000 is the best way to go against the bot to earn maximum income. :)

Thanks Viral. Might rest my Quality bowler due to Monday's training update, though hopefully one of my spinners will be able to play. Oh and the game is away.

Thanks Viral. Might rest my Quality bowler due to Monday's training update, though hopefully one of my spinners will be able to play. Oh and the game is away.

If you have an away FC game against a bot, its best to finish off the game in a single day by bowling first setting a declaration target of 250 & bowling them out again! This will save a lot of PFL. :)

If you have an away FC game against a bot, its best to finish off the game in a single day by bowling first setting a declaration target of 250 & bowling them out again! This will save a lot of PFL. :)

Yes, thats what I do in my FC games, if its an away game I'll play better players to get it over in a day and if its a home game I try as hard as possible to draw it out over the 3 days to maximise income.

My next PC league game is against Old Wulfs! In our last match, my team managed a big upset. So, the 2nd leg should be interesting. :)

My game against BaggyBlues is somewhere near if i remember right. :spy :p Oh, well, nice that our PC league is resuming after a good break ;)

EDIT : I just saw this,

HuntingTigers v Baggy Blues @ HuntingTigers CG

:)

Ramsgate RSL CC v Aussie Bombers @ ?
-Aussie Bombers Won By 10 Wickets

By the way, has leftie left the PC league? Sorry, I can't remember.

Last edited:
After losing to Pal today, I get him again next week! Luckily it's at home and I know for sure which pitch I won't be preparing ;).

Users who are viewing this thread