The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Good Luck

Well...Good luck to you then...I bet you'd be very very happy if that happens..!!!!

:cool:

@surender
with tht PFL u shuldn't worry at all and PAN and save GFI for later...
use GFI very seldom in extreme conditions cause it give extra benifit in one game and thn ruin ur next 3-4 games...

I need a suggestion. :help I am playing another top opponent this Friday in my home game. I heard from my league sledging thread that he was supposed to be one of the strong teams there.

I would go for PAN for this match! I don't think that the opposing team will be able to play well which such low PFL of his main players! :)

I am staying positive!

Thats nice! :)

Definitely PAN as his top players won't be capable of performing at their best, so you might get off lightly with him resting one or two of the ones that are really suffering.

Thank you all for the suggestion. :) I will PAN tomorrow. Lets see how it goes. Home ground factor hopefully helps. :upray

Well...Good luck to you then...I bet you'd be very very happy if that happens..!!!!

:cool:

definitely :) hehe.

Last edited:
haha Grippie's ...i remember him..he was in my IV league about 3 seasons ago...i think he is been giving his players stamina nets which is why they mite have bad PFL

PAN shuld be good enough for u tho...jus have to make sure that the people that got good PFL should not take the game away from you:)

The Championship should resume next sunday if im correct?

yep most probably...unless if the 2 teams still in cup pull a couple more good wins (upsets) :)

Will the championship end by the end of this season? and will someone tell me if the shield is going to be swallowed up by the championship

Syl I just got a max crowd so can you help me with my stadium, I have a first class game coming up so i need to do it soon

Last edited:
Omg.How the hell did I lose today(Lostby 1 run)? I've ruined my chance of finishing 2nd this year.

Will the championship end by the end of this season? and will someone tell me if the shield is going to be swallowed up by the championship

Syl I just got a max crowd so can you help me with my stadium, I have a first class game coming up so i need to do it soon

Regarding championship, hmmm 8 more weeks for the season to end. Well, may be or may be not exactly :p

And regarding stadium, you can try the stadium calculator. Its user friendly.

All going great for you. Abosutely smashing them. Great stuff :)

hehe thank you :) Yes, i got them all out for 74. :D and now 45 in 5 overs in chasing. :) PFL is really giving him the problem this season.

HAY GUISE! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
Firstly, all Bot team players will have their PFL set to fresh rather than drained as they currently are to try and give you all a bit more of a game, but hopefully not too much!!

Secondly, we will also be making a slight change to PFL recovery at the lower levels. Players will recover their PFL up to the level of fresh at twice the rate that they did previously. Recovery at levels above that will remain the same as before.

These changes will be implemented at the first daily update after the 7th OD league game has been completed next week.

Omg.How the hell did I lose today(Lostby 1 run)? I've ruined my chance of finishing 2nd this year.

Thats close. Tough luck. I had similar result by 4 runs in my first game this season, that too when I was in GFI against my equal strength opponent. :mad:

HAY GUISE! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Thats great. Hopefully, Bots can also put some small challenge like our Indian cricket team without a coach! :D

Last edited:
Who runs the Championship, whoever does add me on msn so i can chat to you

Users who are viewing this thread