The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I don't plan on going for promotion in OD just want to finish 1st get the prize and the extra promotion game. My loss should get rid of the auto promo, my game on Friday could go either way. But should top FC and I would love to top BT20.

I'l promote FC this season. All other teams aren't even good enough to win against my weakest playing XI... And I'm more than happy to get demoted in OD. I was fed up of seeing my member's confidence going down after every loss :p Will come back to Div III soon, when I get competetive enough :)

Last edited:
Tom, you want a win tomorrow? :D My players are struggling in PFL.. Lets see.. ;)

Looks like I undervalued Labrooys he is the best in Aus going by his report summary and the fact he is top in our best FC league. Oh well that ends my dream cup run too bad I had to get the best in Aus wouldn't have minded one of those div 4 teams left but PFL would have kept me from going full strength anyway.

Geez to finish first in my T20 comp I have to beat the guy on the right who beat the guy on the left!

Pirate Single Highland Malt CC
Top Order: exceptional elite
Middle Order: exceptional remarkable
Lower Order: worthless mediocre
Seam Bowling: miraculous exquisite
Spin Bowling: exquisite exquisite
Fielding: competent respectable

How the hell am I ranked so high???

Taxing added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Ah hang on think I get it

Strongest teams start at the bottom and work their way up righty?

Like it!

Just a question. How where the rankings in the groups determined?

Finishing positions in the last competition

How the hell am I ranked so high???

Taxing added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Ah hang on think I get it

Strongest teams start at the bottom and work their way up righty?

Like it!

Yep, makes it more fun than having the best team start at the top and potentially staying there as well as giving others the chance to say 'I was leading!' before Everton comes up and stuffs everyone!

Yep, makes it more fun than having the best team start at the top and potentially staying there as well as giving others the chance to say 'I was leading!' before Everton comes up and stuffs everyone!

See I'm not quite as stooopid as I look!

Very much doubt I'll be able to make it to the top (unless any of the top few sides fancy challenging me?). Gunning for promotion in FC and need to win most of my remaining OD games to make the top 4. Willy only have enough to fitness to play the odd full strength match. I'll wait for weaker sides to drop and surge for mid tables, thus securing a better (or should that be worse?) seeding for next season.

Users who are viewing this thread