The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I preffered the old league format, tbh, but I'll give it a go :)

Anyway. I used to maintain to Syl and Griffo that Tailor is the one and only God. Looks like I am wrong and that he gets his skills from the devil :eek:

Untitled-39.jpg

I talked to Griffo doesn't look like he will be playing in the tournament. Hopefully I can get in touch with Wiki boy as I want his position!

Finishing positions in the last competition

Yep, makes it more fun than having the best team start at the top and potentially staying there as well as giving others the chance to say 'I was leading!' before Everton comes up and stuffs everyone!

Or I could just challenge him now and get it over with :p

Absolutely superb innings and 155 runs over second place (at their ground) means I need 17 more points to ensure FC promotion. Should get that at home to bottom next week so it looks like I will be able to tear up pc again.

Just an official announcement to say that Stewart Academy XI has replaced Mumbai SRS XI in group B of the ladder.

Cracking match between me and HuntigTigers

Think he's in ox seat as plenty of wickets in hand, but RRR over 6.4 so you never know!

Cracking match between me and HuntigTigers

Think he's in ox seat as plenty of wickets in hand, but RRR over 6.4 so you never know!

I feel you are quite comfortable with RRR > 7 per over. :mad I think my players' PFL is making them to go slow.. And my medium pacer was smashed all around the parks.. I wonder how the things happened! :rolleyes: :p

Good match mate, 9 runs different at the end

And that with Martini and Braithwaite unfit!

Taxing added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

btw for ladder purposes Tax XI beat HuntingTigers by 9 runs

Have posted 355-2 against shore athletic. Looking good so far.

Aye, although my opening batsman Hassell is a worthless/worthless and has made 14 off 7 so far. :p

Might have to pull out of this competition unfortunately, due to having to GFI in some OD games to try and stay up.

Good match mate, 9 runs different at the end

And that with Martini and Braithwaite unfit!

Taxing added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

btw for ladder purposes Tax XI beat HuntingTigers by 9 runs

Well done mate.. This makes our contest HT(2) - (1) TaxXI tight. :D And that Braithwaite, I didn't expect him to be the hero of today.. He was smashed by HT Singh/Bishop on both the occasions we met previously and now, he has won the match for you. Well done by Braith :hpraise

Strangely my top order shows quality ratings which should have been wonderful or exceptional.. Full credits to PFL! :rolleyes:

After the first week, things aren't encouraging at all with 3 teams indicating that they have pulled out, even worse perhaps is the lack of matches organised. Remember you miss two weeks worth of games you go right down to the bottom of the ladder! Hopefully there will be a better response this week.

it's taken me some time and it is half done but I'm glad to give you The Verizon Java Kings

Nice work you did there!

I think the previous format was better as the teams were provided their opponents... I'm not against this new format, its exciting but the fact remains that I didn't get a game even after challenging 4 teams... If this happens this week aswell then I go right down to the bottom of the ladder... It doesn't sounds good at all, does it?

Users who are viewing this thread