The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I think the previous format was better as the teams were provided their opponents... I'm not against this new format, its exciting but the fact remains that I didn't get a game even after challenging 4 teams... If this happens this week aswell then I go right down to the bottom of the ladder... It doesn't sounds good at all, does it?

I put up the a thread asking about the format, not everyone voted but those who did were more inclined to giving this a try, quite clearly noone likes this and we'll have to revert next season. Not everyone is hearltess and I do remember you posting about challenges, so you did make an effort, the others, I don't know, but seeing as you've tried and its the others who have neglected your challenge I'll overlook that.

I put up the a thread asking about the format, not everyone voted but those who did were more inclined to giving this a try, quite clearly noone likes this and we'll have to revert next season. Not everyone is hearltess and I do remember you posting about challenges, so you did make an effort, the others, I don't know, but seeing as you've tried and its the others who have neglected your challenge I'll overlook that.

I like the new system, and I think it's inevitable there will be teething problems as there isnt a list of fixtures for people to go and organise. Plus the fact that it's the first week and people may not have realised it's going again.

I like the new system, and I think it's inevitable there will be teething problems as there isnt a list of fixtures for people to go and organise. Plus the fact that it's the first week and people may not have realised it's going again.

I'm not going to send out 30 odd BT-mails again, thats for sure! :p

How did I move down the ladder if I played and won??

Last edited:
I am pulling out of the competition as I need as much PFL as I can get for my OD league. I'm gonna have to GFI quite a few games to stay up.

I haven't used my GFI in a while :)

Then no wonder, our match's result is going to be one sided competition this sunday :p My players PFL costed the match against TaxXI.. so I have no hopes in the battle of HT vs BB.:cool:

There a number of inactive teams or teams that just can't be bothered with the comp so should be a spot for him this season.

Users who are viewing this thread